Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas 2013

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Re: Christmas 2013

More goodies. Tin coasters!? Those are so cool! I'm already getting ideas if I go for those. The glass cups look real nice too. Wonder if it's a bundle or seperate. I also love that first cup and matching plate. So exiting!

Would someone take pity on me and message me and help walk me through learning to post photos? I am constantly in search of Disney Treasure (such wonderful photos above, thanks so much!) and when I find it I want to share, too.

Hello Kitty meeting Mickey Mouse makes Minnie jealous, right? Well, I'm jealous of Minnie, so I don't care. Bring on the adorable Japanese tschotzkes!
    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

Way to add Pablo to your avatar Danimated!

Dobbys: to post a pic you just bracket the url with the following html code:
    [img]insert url for the pic here[/img]

I like these 2 new items this year too:

Deco Tape:

Stamp Roller:

Last edited by dizneydogs; 11-02-2013 at 02:49 PM.

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Thanks! It's like Pablo is still there.

MD now has the merch on their Facebook. Bummer no pass case for Christmas Fantasy or Gingerbread/Snowman.

no gingerbread/snowman window clings either :-(

• Resident of the Caldera

No souvenir plate either (just like Halloween).
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

• You have much to learn...

Fukai, are you talking about the small collectible plates with the desserts or the larger ones that you buy- they still sell those & I saw there is still a Christmas figurine.

I have noticed some changes in merchandise offerings each year- I like the fact that they still change the themes each year- but I wish they would get back to the small snowman plush- the size between the badge and larger plush. I have about 6 or 7 years of them, but they didn't have one last year & it doesn't look like they have them this year either.

I haven't seen a date yet, but I assume they are releasing the Christmas Fantasy & Christmas Wishes CD's sometime in the next week.

• Tokyo Disney is life!

MD now has the merch on their main site. Here are the links:

Christmas Fantasy
    Christmas Wishes
    Gingerbread, Snowman and LGM
    Sweets & Tins

Good price on the coasters! Was expecting them to be more pricey.

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Nice slideshow:

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

I think this year for Decorations and Merchandise the Tokyo Disney Resort can't be beat. But from an entertainment stand point I actually think its one of the weakest Disney Resorts this year. So sad to see them dumbing it down for cheaper Character greeting shows. Disneyland Paris has especially raise there game this year. Maybe thanks to influence of Joe Schott who worked in Japan for Disney before coming to Paris. The day-time Parade has added a Frozen segment. The Christmas Cavalcade looks to be heavily infuenced by Tokyo Disneyland. The Tree ceremony I have been told is absolutely amazing. And from what I have seen the Christmas version of Dreams is outstanding. If it wasn't for the Santa Village Parade and the Christmas version of Big Band Beat this years line up could be quite a missable event. Even all the talk on here is favouring the merchandise selection. So sad to see such a decline in entertainment.

Thanks to those who have posted photos and videos from Tokyo Disney Christmas shows and merchandise. Everything looks lovely. I've never had the chance to visit during the holidays so I live vicariously through these posts.
    While I don't quite understand the criticism of the shows, they seem quite nice to me from what I've seen on YouTube, I think it would be unfair to call this a "miss". When you consider that Disney World charges extra for holiday parties, where the entertainment and decorations don't change from one year to the next.. really, who is getting a better deal at the Disney parks during the holidays? Now I can't talk for the Disney parks in Paris or Hong Kong, but seems to me the California park is having the best event this year. I've read here the Paris park is offering upgraded entertainment. That would be great because when we took the kids to Disneyland Paris 4 years ago, I found the live entertainment to be lacking.
    Anyways.. I would love to get my hands on some of that Tokyo Disney merchandise and enjoy the fantastic decor. Love the holiday tape /dispensers. Very cute.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

I think you have mistaken what I meant Aotphks. I don't think the entire event is missable not when you consider the holiday overlays to the attractions, decorations or the unique food and merchandise. I just feel some what let down by the decline in entertainment. Go back to YouTube and search for past Christmas Events. Then take another look at this years line up and you'll see my point!

My understanding is that Disneyland Resort is increasing its offerings this year so that it can next year start charging for ticketed events like Walt Disney World. You might of notice most of the new stuff is going to DCA. Despite the charges we should point out that not everything at WDW is a separate ticketed event. The Osborne Christmas lights while not new event can still amaze Guests who might be seeing them for the first time. I think the various hotel lobby's also do some wonderful displays and decorations. And we still have a huge amount of free entertainment to enjoy at Epcot for the Holidays. With no silly Character Meet and Smile shows. For someone visiting Walt Disney World for the first time I can't imagine how wonderful WDW must look during the Holidays.

The Christmas merchandise is so colorful. I was if someone can tell where i can buy these items. i looking to buy this item.

MagicDelivery > TDRクリスマス・スウィーツ > RX13F MH チョコレートクランチ (楕円筒缶)(00161). Any help would be great
    Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Visited/Future Visits:

Disneyland Resort: 1987, 1989, 1992, 1994, 2000, 2011, 2014

Walt Disney World Resort: ???

Tokyo Disney Resort: 2009

Disneyland Resort Paris: ???

Hong Kong Disneyland Resort: ???

• Resident of the Caldera

The Halloween merchandise was mostly a snore. A pity. You can definitely tell the different from past years.

Yes, I was talking about the small souvenir plates that come with a desert at the kiosk on the hub, Pecos Bill's Cafe, Tomorrowland Terrace, etc.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

• TDR Guest

Yes, it's interesting how they have merchandise for the major events (Halloween, Christmas and New Years). There is always a TDL-themed line of goods, a TDS-themed line and a general TDR-themed line.
    For daily photo updates and more on Tokyo Disney Resort, visit us at http://www.deepdisney.net/ . Have a question about Tokyo, Japan or Tokyo Disney Resort, let me know!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123