Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013

Looking forward to seeing the merchandise - here's hoping for a Gingerbread Mickey Popcorn bucket this year

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Re: Christmas 2013

Already posted a bunch of pics here. Had I seen your thread originally I would've just replied. Excitement must have gotten the best of me. Sorry DD! (maybe a mod can merge?)

Anyway, looks like we're NOT getting a gingerbread popcorn bucket this year. Again. Take a look:

Name:  picresized_th_1382382227_pb.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  94.6 KB

Just wow. I don't have faith they'll release two after what happened with Halloween. I'm so crushed.

• Surfin the net with Duffy

OMG how Kawaii!!!

Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by Danimated View Post

Just wow. I don't have faith they'll release two after what happened with Halloween. I'm so crushed.
    "Two?" I don't understand… Two of what? I'm sorry about no gingerbread cos I know how much you want that. It's a perennial design, though, so I think you can have hope. On the bright side, how does the LGM Bucket not full you with *SQUEE!!*? That thing is at least 12 different kinds of AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Danimated View Post
    Already posted a bunch of pics here. Had I seen your thread originally I would've just replied. Excitement must have gotten the best of me. Sorry DD! (maybe a mod can merge?)

Anyway, looks like we're NOT getting a gingerbread popcorn bucket this year. Again. Take a look:

What happened with Halloween? Just that their was the one popcorn bucket released? I think the Little Green Santa Man is cute and will get him for sure, but hopefully they'll release at least one more. Last year we picked up both the Snowman Mickey and the Stocking.

lol my mom would love that she loves those il guys from toy story. Our house if full! of them!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

Quote Originally Posted by LizCatMom View Post
    What happened with Halloween? Just that their was the one popcorn bucket released? I think the Little Green Santa Man is cute and will get him for sure, but hopefully they'll release at least one more. Last year we picked up both the Snowman Mickey and the Stocking.
    OOOoooOOO!!! That's what he meant! Thanks! By the way, LCM, did you see my reply in your other thread about how to launch a "multiparty/multifront attack" to get a MiraCosta room? I really hope it works out for you!^^

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    OOOoooOOO!!! That's what he meant! Thanks! By the way, LCM, did you see my reply in your other thread about how to launch a "multiparty/multifront attack" to get a MiraCosta room? I really hope it works out for you!^^
    OOOooooOOOO...noooo, I didn't see your post! Let me go check that out now Thanks Duffy!

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

More merchandise stuff from DisneyFAN. I apologize that the photos aren't really hi-res. Also, I'm not posting Duffy stuff here, just everything else. If you wanna see Duffy merchandise, click my signature and check out the "A snowy Christmas Eve in Cape Cod" thread... I'm gonna PM our mod and see if I can get that title changed to "Santa's Coming Tonight," though, so maybe look for both headers.

TDS:

For Danimated:

TDL:

Danimated is right; these look AWESOME!

New Year's! Horace Horsecollar is cool, but BULLSEYE IS THE B'NESS!!!

...See what I mean? AWESOME!

I'm including this Pair Bracelet set just because I love the men's one so much:

These new D's Delight cup sleeves are actually featured on the official TDR site, but I'll put it here anyway:

In case people are worried that Duffy's quest for total world domination means that Pooh doesn't still have wonderfully charming merchandising in Japan, don't:

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

This stuff is from The Disney Store, actually, but there's a surprise in here specifically for Danimated, so I wanna put it where it's easy to find!^^

Here it comes, Danimated...

Can you see it??

It's actually cut off a bit to the left, cos I was really taking a photo of the Phone Stands for myself. I've had my eye on a porter phone stand at another shop for a while, but who wants "some guy" when you could have Donald and Goofy?^^

Anyway, it just cuts off the phone, not the important parts - "uptop" Plugys of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Mike on Sulley's head, LGM, and OSWALD!!! Oh yeah, and they are ONLY ¥525 each! Okay, you have my permission to totally geek out now.

Thanks for all the pics! I love the LGM bucket and the other one with the Mickey & Minnie Snowman on top with the gingerbreads circling is cute. Looks like it has floating snow in it too.

With Toy Story Mania being the newest thing looks like they are trying to bring more merchandise featuring those characters since they did the same thing at Halloween too.

• Tokyo Disney is life!

WOW! Thanks a bunch DuffyD! Your pictures are -AMAZING. Thanks for taking the time to do this, I really appreciate it. Believe me, these are perfect! I see so many pics that don't come anywhere near your quality - cut yourself some slack!

Anyway, man, cute overload! There's so much to absorb! Getting back to the buckets, the LGM is sorta cute. More so seeing it "closed". Not really a big fan of them so I'm kinda meh on it. Seeing real pics might make me warm up to him more. the other bucket, though. Looks like the snowmouses are in a globe... a snowglobe?! That is really creative and so cute! Is that it or is part of it hiding because it's a collapsible? That's what I'm thinking.

I'm so, so happy they are using both versions of the Snowmen! They look even more christmasy in their gold attire. So awesome they're getting the leather carving treatment. Those are a must.

The wooden ornaments look even more neat thanks to your pic. Too bad there's no Donald, but at least he's part of the strap set. I'm liking this theme. Can't wait to see the nutcracker.

Thanks for thinking of me with the plugys. Yep, you know I love them! Especially at that price. The rest of the crimbo stuff from Disney Store is pretty nice. The little mint set is adorable!

Nearly forgot, I too dig the Donald phone stand! Those went up on the site about 2 weeks ago. As soon as I saw it I fell in love! I've been looking for something like it forever but none ever spoke to me or didn't have a character I really love. These are so beautiful and the colors really pop! I've been debating it however because like a week before, one blog I visit posted pics of another Disney set. (Don't think these are from the park but could be wrong) Each one has their pros and con. The blog version seem more fancy in way, has his initial (which is also mine ) he's in his regular sailer outfit and his eyes are open. Now with the DS version, it's more colorful and more creative. Can't help but chuckle seeing Donald lugging around a phone. It also reminds me of that old cartoon of his, which I wouldn't be surprised was intentional. It's also less bulky in comparison. I've been leaning towards the DS version but the other is so nice too. Decisions, decisions.

soo much of that stuff is so great looking! love it.

is one of the alien guys from toy story a bento box!! the lil snow people are awesome!! so very kawaii desu!! ^_^

• Tokyo Disney is life!

Found an item that was absent from the avalanch:

I am sooo not into vinylmation, but, dare I say, these are pretty darn cute! It's simple and of course I love that they're holding their gingy versions!! Oddly last years model though. Probably not to take away from their big counterpart. This just might be my first vinyl!

Can someone translate for me the Disney Delight's Drink flavors? This is actually one of the things I definitely look forward to -- I'm much more into the hot drinks! Walking around in the cool air, taking in all the Christmas stuff, sipping on one of those drinks is one of my favorite things to do!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast