• I'm a Lutheran

Question Jungle Cruise Updates?

Hello, everyone! If memory serves, I recall hearing that the refurbished Jungle Cruise was supposed to reopen this year? Does anyone have any picture updates? Word on opening? I'm really anxious to find out.
    Theatrical Roles: Various Roles (The Laramie Project), Fred (Oklahoma!), Oberon (Shakespeare in Hollywood), Hero (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum), Valere (The Miser), Moonface Martin (Anything Goes), Thenardier/Laborer/Army Officer/Ensemble (Les Miserables), Franz (The Sound of Music), Tobias Ragg (Sweeney Todd), Tinman (The Wiz), Elles Dad/Winthrop/Ensemble (Legally Blonde), William Barfee/Leaf's Dad/Jesus Christ (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee), Fiddler on the Roof (Rabbi), The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Muff Potter/Ensemble), Shrek the Musical (Lord Farquaad)

Re: Jungle Cruise Updates?

It just got closed a couple of weeks ago so we probably don't see any pictures coming for awhile, but I've read that there will be "Night cruise", improved iluminations and special effects, and others, and will reopen in fall this year.