Transportation from Tokyo Disney Resort to Yokahama Cruise Port

I am so happy to find this forum with so much great info on Tokyo Disney! I know I can take the Limo Bus from Narita to my hotel (Hilton Tokyo Bay), but I am going on a cruise right after my Disney visit, and I am looking for a reasonable way to get to the port. I see that they have buses that go to Yokahama, but I don't think we can handle all of our luggage on a regular bus, or even on the train. Is there any alternative to a taxi? Thanks so much for your help

Re: Transportation from Tokyo Disney Resort to Yokahama Cruise Port

Sorry - this was my first post and I see I should have posted this in the Travel Planning forum. I will re-post this question there.

If you cannot handle your luggage... Taxi might be the only choice, but Yokohama is so far from TDR... I guess 50km ... I will do a search to see if there is any solution.

One way would be to take a the airport shuttle to Haneda airport from Hilton Tokyo Bay. From there you could transfer to another shuttle that goes out to pier in Yokohama. I don't know if there is a more direct route, but this way would only involve one transfer without have to navigate sometimes very spread out train stations with luggage.
    This is the airport shuttle bus I'm referring to. HANEDA AIRPORT EXPRESS: Full route list, timetable and bus stop guide of HANEDA AIRPORT EXPRESS (Haneda Airport limousine bus). We provide information on tourist spots and hotels accessible by bus in the Tokyo metropolitan area.

Quote Originally Posted by LizCatMom View Post
    One way would be to take a the airport shuttle to Haneda airport from Hilton Tokyo Bay. From there you could transfer to another shuttle that goes out to pier in Yokohama.
    Ha! I actually was looking to see whether anyone had ever done this sort of thing--I'm thinking of staying at a hotel near Tsukiji for the first night after I get there and then transferring to Hilton Tokyo Bay...but I hate dragging my luggage all over heck and gone. It looks like it would cost under $20 to shuttle to HND and then out again, with a transit time of around an hour per leg.

Thanks so much for the replies! I will look into the Haneda bus option. How much do you think a taxi from Haneda airport to the Yokahama port would be?
    Last edited by kaceyisme; 02-11-2014 at 01:46 PM.

Fare estimating website says 8540yen.