Single rider lines in TDL/S

Lol hi again 😊

I just firstly want to say a big thank you and hugs to everyone who has posted on any of my question threads. You guys are amazing, friendly and full of wisdom! Xox

I cannot wait until I can post up my pics and trip report and stop asking these damn questions so much lol

The next question my brain has thought of is this: with the long tokyo lines for even FPs if you're not early enough. What are the lines like for single riders? There was a blog I found where they had positive things to say about it and that if you learn to say front or 1st seat to the CM putting ppl into their seats that they almost always put u in the front seats.

What are your experiences?

Re: Single rider lines in TDL/S

Hi again, it's ok! Forum is for this!!!

I did Singer Rider many times, so I can give you some useful information! Depending on the day! If the park is very busy! The Single Rider may take 1 hour! (2hours for SB) I went on Single Rider at Raging Spirits on busy day and it took me 1 hour. When the park is busy, some groups just decide to split themselves to SR, that's why it is 1 hour.

I also experienced very fast wait at Splash Mountain. I did 4 times in 1 hour. This means I had to wait 0 minute... (10 minutes ride + walking to/off the ride) So it really depends on the crowd. But Splash Mountain and Idiana Jones usually load faster than Raging Spirits.

I always be put on last seat, unless you ask them, they will sure to give you! If you already wait too long but still not get the seat, they will probably give you a ride straight away! (I've experienced that)

In other post, you ask me about the 'pooh cake'. Sorry for using the word 'cake'. It's like the mini assorted waffle, with honey to dip for flavor. It's the assorted snack. Not fresh baked one. I just tell this to give you the idea that the parks sell different merchandises for each land/store.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Duyanh92 View Post
    Hi again, it's ok! Forum is for this!!!

I did Singer Rider many times, so I can give you some useful information! Depending on the day! If the park is very busy! The Single Rider may take 1 hour! (2hours for SB) I went on Single Rider at Raging Spirits on busy day and it took me 1 hour. When the park is busy, some groups just decide to split themselves to SR, that's why it is 1 hour.

I also experienced very fast wait at Splash Mountain. I did 4 times in 1 hour. This means I had to wait 0 minute... (10 minutes ride + walking to/off the ride) So it really depends on the crowd. But Splash Mountain and Idiana Jones usually load faster than Raging Spirits.

I always be put on last seat, unless you ask them, they will sure to give you! If you already wait too long but still not get the seat, they will probably give you a ride straight away! (I've experienced that)

In other post, you ask me about the 'pooh cake'. Sorry for using the word 'cake'. It's like the mini assorted waffle, with honey to dip for flavor. It's the assorted snack. Not fresh baked one. I just tell this to give you the idea that the parks sell different merchandises for each land/store.

Thanks Duyanh92! much appreciated!

We were at both parks last week and none of the single rider lines were open. Lines on the whole weren't too bad but we got to the parks early and made good use of Fastpasses.

• Resident of the Caldera

I've never seen Single Rider on Splash Mountain not being used. Was it really closed?
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Last week both parks were like blank that might be a reason.(10 minutes for tower). But Single Rider is made for single person visiting the park, and it should not be closed btw.

Yes it was closed. Wait times weren't that long anyway but we did specifically look for it on Splash Mountain as the line there was longer.

I didn't see any 10 minute waits for Tower of Terror either, the shortest wait I saw there was 40 minutes. Some of the other popular rides like Journey to the Center of the Earth and Indiana Jones were walk-ons in the morning, it was great!

Hello!

We did TDS yesterday and had great experiences with the single rider line. For Raging Spirits, the single rider line was walk-on. My son rode it 3 times in a row. One cast member found it very funny and joked with my son.

We were lucky because it was a low volume day and the rides (not including Toy Story) had stand-by lines of 45 minutes or less.

I did single rider ToT and had a 20 minute wait.

I hope you have fast moving lines for your trip!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatBrunette View Post
    Hello!

We did TDS yesterday and had great experiences with the single rider line. For Raging Spirits, the single rider line was walk-on. My son rode it 3 times in a row. One cast member found it very funny and joked with my son.

We were lucky because it was a low volume day and the rides (not including Toy Story) had stand-by lines of 45 minutes or less.

I did single rider ToT and had a 20 minute wait.

I hope you have fast moving lines for your trip!
    I'm surprised when you said Single Rider for ToT?

So you asked CM for it? If ToT has Single Rider, my single trip to TDS won't be bored anymore

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

• Resident of the Caldera

I have heard that from time to time there is a Single Rider line at the Tower of Terror. However, in all my trips it has NEVER been open. Not sure what mysterious plan they use to figure out when to open it or not, but I've never seen it (and would love to--I'd use it every time!).
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Flis, I am not sure what you mean by the fact that you 'looked for' single rider at Splash Mountain.... How do you do that? You have to ask about it, is that what you did?

Both trips I've been to TDR were about average attendance (42,000), and single rider made the rides walk-on. No wait at all. Did that for IJ and SM.

Quote Originally Posted by shelemm View Post
    Flis, I am not sure what you mean by the fact that you 'looked for' single rider at Splash Mountain.... How do you do that? You have to ask about it, is that what you did?

Both trips I've been to TDR were about average attendance (42,000), and single rider made the rides walk-on. No wait at all. Did that for IJ and SM.
    When I was in TDS last year I waited over an hour in a Raging Spirits SR line, but everything else was quick. Lots of it depends on how quickly the cast member is clearing the line, so my tip is to join the Single Rider line and if after ten or fifteen minutes it doesn't seem to be moving much, leave it and come back later or Fastpass.

If it moves fast though, stay in line!