Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Banned User

Once Upon A Time

Little Women ディズニーへ行く : プ*ジェクションマッピングの練習
    Now if you check this website you can see the rehearsals of once upon a time in tokyo disneyland and yet they've created a new way to put pyrothecnics in a new level and some interesting images if notice
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Once Upon A Time

Wow! WOW! WOW!

Thanks Disfa!!!

I always have a question like How Once Upon a Star be like? Does it have amazing pyros? but I dont want to ask because I didnt see anyone discussing about this show. And now the answer is yes. They pyro looks amazing with 5 canons at each side. They also do multicolor pyros (when I watch a fireworks festival in Japan, and the fireworks technology in japan is just so amazing, and I wonder why dont they bring it to Tokyo Disney)

But TDS always cuts their pyro effects for Legend and Fantasmic even in ver light wind. I think it will happen for Once Upon a Time too.

I think they will have onstaged pyrotechnics, fire, and water, too. Just like they did for Soryo Kobu the Final.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

• Banned User

Some forums say that the onstage pyro will be in the opening amd closing segment of the show.

Tokyo Disneyland is lack of nighttime spectacular and this show could somehow solve this problem. Dreamlights is very good, but still a parade.

I've already waited for a year to see Soryo Kobu The Final again, and I'm so mad that they cancel this summer event this year (maybe because of Once Upon a Time)! However, the Rehearsal looks great and it calms me down haha. Just really hope this show will be like Dreams, or better! Hope it wont be like Celebrate the Magic!!

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

• Banned User

Just saw the test video of Once Upon a Time In TDR channel in youtube and it really brings the castle alive and dramatic and the theme song is great.it is only just a teaser but already love it.

Quote Originally Posted by disfa10 View Post
    Just saw the test video of Once Upon a Time In TDR channel in youtube and it really brings the castle alive and dramatic and the theme song is great.it is only just a teaser but already love it.
    Arrr me too... TDR rarely posted this type of video. Personally, I think the animation element is better than Dreams or Celebrate the Magic in terms of sparkling and pixie dusk stuff... I feel enchanting than ever. Japan knows how to attract the girls ^_^ The show will be 15 minutes with lottery for front seat! :P

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

• Banned User

According to some rumours that the preview night of Once Upon A Time will be on May 25.

• Tom Bricker

So it sounds like this will have lasers and pyro, but no water effects? Are we basically look at something that's halfway between Celebrate the Magic (WDW) and Disney Dreams (DLRP)?

That would work for me. I think it'll be popular in Tokyo regardless, but something with a bit more flash than the Magic Kingdom show would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWFigment View Post
    So it sounds like this will have lasers and pyro, but no water effects? Are we basically look at something that's halfway between Celebrate the Magic (WDW) and Disney Dreams (DLRP)?

That would work for me. I think it'll be popular in Tokyo regardless, but something with a bit more flash than the Magic Kingdom show would be nice.
    According to the news, they gonna use a lot of searchlights like night show at DisneySea. For the water effects. I guess they wont use water. Because TDL releases the shopping bag with OUAT image, and some concept arts on the website, and I found that there are no water elements on these concepts.

This is definitely halfway between Celebrate and Dreams. They dont call it Nighttime Spectacular, they call it heart-warming entertainment. It's like something between fantasy and magic, with no villains sequence like Dreams or Fantasmic.

I used to think that this show will be directly brought from Paris to Tokyo, so Tokyo will have an exactly same show because they used the Disney Dreams as the illustrated image when they announced this show.
    Last edited by Duyanh92; 04-25-2014 at 08:13 PM.

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

• Banned User

• Tom Bricker

Quote Originally Posted by Duyanh92 View Post
    According to the news, they gonna use a lot of searchlights like night show at DisneySea. For the water effects. I guess they wont use water. Because TDL releases the shopping bag with OUAT image, and some concept arts on the website, and I found that there are no water elements on these concepts.

This is definitely halfway between Celebrate and Dreams. They dont call it Nighttime Spectacular, they call it heart-warming entertainment. It's like something between fantasy and magic, with no villains sequence like Dreams or Fantasmic.

I used to think that this show will be directly brought from Paris to Tokyo, so Tokyo will have an exactly same show because they used the Disney Dreams as the illustrated image when they announced this show.
    That makes sense. I saw they're doing summer hotel packages including seating for this, so I think they have high expectations for the show. Celebrate the Magic has been a huge hit at Walt Disney World, and from the sounds of it, this will be a nighttime spectacular in terms of popularity, even if they aren't calling it one.

I don't mind them not installing the water jets for this. With the light colored rock in Tokyo's moat, they'd be really obvious. Paris can hide them better.

Oh wow. I've avoided watching the sneak peak videos because I hate spoilers, but I just had to click that. I'm really excited for this show. Can't wait to see and photograph it!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Duyanh92 View Post

But TDS always cuts their pyro effects for Legend and Fantasmic even in ver light wind. I think it will happen for Once Upon a Time too.
    It might be for the same reasons Disneyland cancels their fireworks sometimes. There could be little to no wind close to the ground, but the winds higher up are much stronger. Pretty much impossible to control the weather.

• Tom Bricker

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    It might be for the same reasons Disneyland cancels their fireworks sometimes. There could be little to no wind close to the ground, but the winds higher up are much stronger. Pretty much impossible to control the weather.
    Having seen the launch site, I will say that this is for good reason.

Oh my god... my skin started to freeze when I clicked to this...

Just so amazing... you know what I do I love the most at Disneysea? I love the use of these searchlights during night shows. It gives tension to the show... I love to listen to the pre-music of Fantasmic, and love to see these searchlight to turn on eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I dont think it is the same reason. Pyro uses in Fantasmic is pretty low (just a bit higher than Miracosta Hotel), so the wind is not stronger at that location. And fireworks are usually cancelled for several consecutive nights (i've experienced that it canceled for 7 consecutive nights during my stay at TDR). some people said they tried to save the money. But I think that they are too sensitive to the safety issue. I live in Sydney, where they have fireworks every Saturday night. And they shoot anytime in rain, strong wind, or even stormy night. Haha....
    Last edited by Duyanh92; 04-26-2014 at 11:16 PM.

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

• Banned User

sometimes TDR does night fireworks and shows when it rains and sometimes windy for some reason and have you seen the NY fireworks in TDR even with strong winds they still do fireworks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast