Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mediterranean Harbor at Tokyo DisneySea will undergo partial construction from Sept

Notice from Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta

Mediterranean Harbor at Tokyo DisneySea will undergo partial construction from September 7, 2014 thru March 2015. During this period, the scenery of the Park may appear different than usual from some Guests rooms and restaurants, and there may be noise due to construction.

Will it affect other harbor shows? Im worrying
    Last edited by Duyanh92; 05-26-2014 at 07:25 AM.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

• Resident of the Caldera

Re: Mediterranean Harbor at Tokyo DisneySea will undergo partial construction from Se

They're going to be rebuilding the infrastructure from Mythica to whatever the new show is going to be: this is actually good news, because it likely means a new show is coming.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Re: Mediterranean Harbor at Tokyo DisneySea will undergo partial construction from Se

Are they also redoing the facade of the MiraCosa?

Quote Originally Posted by Fukai View Post
    They're going to be rebuilding the infrastructure from Mythica to whatever the new show is going to be: this is actually good news, because it likely means a new show is coming.
    I interpreted this news the same way as well! Its very exciting and I do hope it means something bigger and grander than Mythica is on the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fukai View Post
    I know but it is a bit hard for me to say goodbye to Mythica! I actually love it so much! Perhaps it is my most favorite show. I really worry about the new show because TDS goes kiddy now! Like from Braviseamo to Fantasmic! I dont want something that is too colorful and bright here! I love the myth and legend of Mythica!

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

• Shubisha

I still can't believe Mythica was still there.. I found out that it was still there a couple years ago and went.. wait what??? I thought it had just been a show to last for a season or two back in 2006 =P

Quote Originally Posted by almandot View Post
    I still can't believe Mythica was still there.. I found out that it was still there a couple years ago and went.. wait what??? I thought it had just been a show to last for a season or two back in 2006 =P
    Why??? Mythica is the best show in Disney history! Fantasmic is the one that will go soon due to lack of popularity!

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

Mythica was great: it was the first show to actually work well in that problematic body of water. Fantasmic is okay, but there is no really good spot from which to view it, which is DUMB. Steve Davidson constantly does this and creates shows that have a very narrow "good" view, like World of Color. And Fantasmic, which unfortunately doesn't look quite right no matter where you stand.

Sorry to burst some bubbles, but there's no plan for a new daytime harbor show at DisneySea. They're being tight-lipped about the details, but the most noticeable change that will result from this upcoming work will be a some sort decorative element that will be added to the center of the harbor, utilizing the hole which previously concealed BraviSEAMo's Prometeo.

Jumbo bummer. Maybe they'll create a daytime parade instead.

That would be neat. Has there been a parade since "Style!" In 2004? I remember I enjoyed that one very much, that was my first trip to the Tokyo DisneySea.

Does anyone know what they are building? I thought I saw what looked like a dock going into thew water from Donald's old Legend of Mythica performing section but I could be wrong.

• Sock Puppet

i Think it will be a new version of lido isle but even wider through the other side of the harbor since construction walls have gone up.

• Sock Puppet

the construction is now kinda like ala Paradise pier construction and its not just any widing the area they are building chunk of land in the harbor. look at DeepDisney for photos.

not sure what r they doing rite now! Btw the construction wall looks acceptable.

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast