• Minion

Tokyo Disneyland Passes Disneyland into Second Place for Theme Park Attendance

The attendance for theme parks in 2013 was released today, and in an unexpected result, TDL passed DL as the second most visited theme park. DL had been the #2 to MK for a very, very long time, since MK took over first a couple of years after opening. After holding out at 14 million visitors for the past couple years, TDL jumped to 17 million this year to beat DL's 16 million. TDS came in fourth as expected.

Re: Tokyo Disneyland Passes Disneyland into Second Place for Theme Park Attendance

I still think that TDL is the most visiting theme park on earth.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

• Sock Puppet

Re: Tokyo Disneyland Passes Disneyland into Second Place for Theme Park Attendance

so thats why they need to expand quickly and ive heard that the announcements will be made before D23 in California or the last quarter of this year.and seeing Once Upon A Time crowds it is really wild in there at night youve got the fireworks electrical parade and a nighttime spectacular,OLC has to remove or move the seasonal events photo Locations out of the forecourt and they need to remove the banners too. One more tip Dont Go in Disneyland In summer maybe in October or November might be the best time.

• Just another Disney fan..

Quote Originally Posted by MyDisneySide94 View Post
    so thats why they need to expand quickly and ive heard that the announcements will be made before D23 in California or the last quarter of this year.
    If you read the official reports, OLC is actually expecting a drop in attendance following a record breaking 30th anniversary. That is at least what OLC is forecasting.

I'm not clear on what D23 California even you are referring to. There is no D23 Expo this year and the one major event for D23 this year will be in FL.

• Sock Puppet

Oops sorry I Mean The expo next year.they will recieve some attendance drop but if youre there at night its really crowded at disneyland since OUAT debut and they need to do something about it.