New Show for Hangar Theatre in 2016

This story was just posted on the Tokyo Disney Resort blog:

€ƒ*ƒƒƒ‚€‘東京ƒ‡‚‚ƒ‹ƒ‚ƒ €Œƒƒ‚ƒ‚ƒ†ƒ‚€ƒƒ‹ƒƒ‚ƒ つ„て | 東京ƒ‡‚‚ƒ‹ƒƒ‚ƒƒˆƒƒ–ƒ*‚

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10574280_617904941642130_2707282395248928465_n.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	37398

Mystic Rhythms will play its final performance April 5, 2015 and the new show is set to open in Spring-Summer, 2016. The theatre will be updated and will utilize a unique "projection mapping" technology. The new show will feature a young girl who loses her way and wanders into a "shadow world." It will be an entirely original, musical performance.

I'm really sad to see Mystic Rhythms go, but am excited to see what they'll do with the space and original material.
    Last edited by DisneySeaFan; 07-24-2014 at 07:53 AM.

• Just another Disney fan..

Re: New Show for Hangar Theatre in 2016

I think a 15 year run is long enough. Glad to see something new!

Thanks for posting.

• Resident of the Caldera

Yes, I agree: 15 years is long enough, even for a good show.

Festival of the Lion King will be playing in Animal Kingdom and Hong Kong Disneyland for 30 years at least.

Oriental Land Company: 1; Walt Disney Company: 0.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I agree. I Mystic Rhythms, but the concept and artwork for the new show look very promising. I just hope they make some nice merchandise for the finale it would be wonderful if they sell the butterfly stick puppet (or fancy stick pin?), or mini statues/diffusers/candle holders of the deities. A wind chime could be nice, too. Or plush badges of the Fab Five in show costumes I've seen fan art of that! I want something special to remember it by!

BraviSEAmo! was just suddenly over, with nothing special to really mark its memory. I really hope they don't do that with Mythica and now Mystic Rhythms. Both shows deserve a proper send-off. Mythica is already off to a good start with photo books, but I hope they do a dedicated bilingual coffee table book, showcasing concept art and the creative process before all is said and done. The end of Mythica makes me very sad, though I agree with Roger55 and Fukai that it's nice to see TDR moving forward, too.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
    BraviSEAmo! was just suddenly over, with nothing special to really mark its memory. I really hope they don't do that with Mythica and now Mystic Rhythms. Both shows deserve a proper send-off. Mythica is already off to a good start with photo books, but I hope they do a dedicated bilingual coffee table book, showcasing concept art and the creative process before all is said and done. The end of Mythica makes me very sad, though I agree with Roger55 and Fukai that it's nice to see TDR moving forward, too.
    The Legend of Mythica, BBB, Mystic, A Table is Waiting will eventually go. Only Fantasmic will be here forever. Once they use the word 'Fantasmic' It is hard to remove it. This is sad. Im already pleased with DisneySea entertainment and I hope they wont change it.

I already got 2 Legend of Mythica books. Pretty good... However the print quality of the second books is quite bad. Already 2 months left for Mythica, but they pretty cancel it or present it in alternated version all the time. They also cut many pyros...

I think they will make a bluray! Im videoing and editing the full version of the show in multiple angles. There was 1 time that I put my camera onto the wall in Lido Isle to film the show and they came to stop me from doing that.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube