Sinbads Seven Voyage.

I went To DisneySea last sunday , and I have to say it was a lot of fun despite the long waits in the morning and Minnies Tropical Splash was a really wet show especially in Lido Isle area.
    One of my Best experience is riding Sinbads seven Voyage i Know its kinda like small world type ride,But the best part pf the ride is the music I really fell in love with the Compass of your heart song it really feels like in Broadway show but in a boat ride.
    and I wonder why SSV always has the shortest time wait or no wait at all,I think that this attraction is kinda underrated.and I Love the fact that it is a DisneySEA original Attraction.

well thats just my review.

Re: Sinbads Seven Voyage.

I agree that it's underrated. The entrance to the ride doesn't look as spectacular as most of the other rides in the park and truth be told, I only entered the ride because there was no waiting line. The ride however is great and it does remind me of Its a Small World. What I like more about this ride however is the fact that the whole ride tells one consecutive story. It feels more like a complete ride, especially combined with the awesome soundtrack.

I'm glad to have bought the DisneySea Album with the entire song on it but I would like to know if Disney or Menken ever released the lyrics or even a full demo of the English version of the song?

• Resident of the Caldera

They are already on the second version of the Sindbad ride.

Westerners love the ride, but the Japanese could not seem to care less.

There is never a line. Of course, it is important to remember that it has the highest ride capacity in the park. Wtih the same ride system as Pirates of the Caribbean, I believe it can handle 3,500 people per hour when all boats are running (not sure how long the show is, and my estimate is based on the show being about the same length as Pirates, which varies based on how many boats are in the water).

It takes up a huge piece of real estate, and the lack of interest by Japanese park-goers might mean that it's the first original ride to get torn out and replaced at some point since land for expansion in DisneySea is limited.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

• Sea Creature

Quote Originally Posted by Fukai View Post
    They are already on the second version of the Sindbad ride.

Westerners love the ride, but the Japanese could not seem to care less.

There is never a line. Of course, it is important to remember that it has the highest ride capacity in the park. Wtih the same ride system as Pirates of the Caribbean, I believe it can handle 3,500 people per hour when all boats are running (not sure how long the show is, and my estimate is based on the show being about the same length as Pirates, which varies based on how many boats are in the water).

It takes up a huge piece of real estate, and the lack of interest by Japanese park-goers might mean that it's the first original ride to get torn out and replaced at some point since land for expansion in DisneySea is limited.
    You may be right, but the thought alone makes me quiver.

I'd much rather see Magic Lamp Theater go for something better. I'm always baffled that people still line up to see it.

• Dolcetto o scherzetto?

I LOVE Sindbad!!! And its popularity seems to be increasing. I've seen wait times of 10 minutes many times lately, and sometimes both queues all the way up to the entrance. It's not like locals hate it. Chandu's base, too, is much smaller than, say, Duffy's but very passionate. I think we're probably safe for a while yet.

i really enjoy Magic Lamp Theater, too, though. The humor is actually funny, the effects are immersive, and I like all three of the original characters it introduces. Naturally I'm a sucker for the Spring Voyage connection, too, but I liked it even before that.

I can't say when we will return to TDR -- the thought alone makes me sad, but right now it's just not in the cards since we have moved back to the US -- but, Sindbad is one of our must-do rides! We are naturally drawn water rides, Sindbad, Pirates, Small World, but the length of the ride, the different scenes "look, it's a troll!!", "Crazy monkeys, there are crazy monkeys!!", "Big chicken! Look at the big Mama Chicken!" etc (remember, we have a 4 and 6 year olds) really makes this a delightful ride for us. Combined with the music, I really hope that this ride will be around when we finally do get to go back.

• Resident of the Caldera

The general reaction from the Western friends whom I've taken to the Magic Lamp theater is this, which they say when the lights go up at the end of the show: "That's it?"

I felt that way only the first time, surprised at its brevity. But, unlike Sindbad, Japanese people like the show and there is usually a line for the Magic Lamp Theater, so I don't think it's going anyplace. Also, it does not have a large footprint, so a ride probably would not fit into that location, though a different stage show might eventually find its way there.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Sindbad is gorgeous. It's a knockout. But just like computer animation has now taken over traditional hand-drawn animation, raucous rides based on computers have taken over the gentle rides.

There are some things that progress is not good for.

I think Sindbad is a fantastic ride, it's just the sort of fun for all attraction which isn't done by Disney anymore elsewhere as the big money gets spent on thrills.

Magic Lamp I think varies depending on the cast interaction. The first time I went on it I wasn't that impressed but when I tried it again a couple of years later I thought it was a fun c ticket

• Sea Creature

Quote Originally Posted by Fukai View Post
    The general reaction from the Western friends whom I've taken to the Magic Lamp theater is this, which they say when the lights go up at the end of the show: "That's it?"
    EXACTLY. I have no problems with Japanese and feel the same way. I don't think the quality of the show is low, it just ends so abruptly that it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I have no problems with Japanese and feel the same way. I don't think the quality of the show is low
    You can join us for best C4120-783 dumps dumps exam & University of New Haven training solutions. Our APPLE contains all those materials you want to pass for real wikipedia exam & University of Washington training.