View Poll Results: Which attraction has the best queue?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

1 10.00%
  • Big Thunder Mountain

0 0%
  • The Haunted Mansion

1 10.00%
  • Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull

2 20.00%
  • Indiana Jones Adventure

1 10.00%
  • Journey to the Center of the Earth

1 10.00%
  • Pooh's Hunny Hunt

0 0%
  • Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin

3 30.00%
  • Splash Mountain

0 0%
  • The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror

1 10.00%

Thread: Favorite queue

• Minion

Favorite queue

I was wondering which one of these rides has the best queue area. Feel free to discuss anything you wish. All the rides here are in Tokyo Disney Resort, with the exception of two rides which are Indiana Jones Adventure and The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror.
    Last edited by TDR_Fan; 02-18-2006 at 03:44 PM.

• Sea Creature

Re: Favorite queue

Indiana Jones by a couple slabs of rock for me

Journey to the Center of the Earth. I had to wait in line for two hours, so I'd know

The elevator is a nice touch/trick.

• Married and happy again!!

When I first saw this post I had to admit it was an interesting idea my hats of to you TDR Fan. Good choices too. I had to pick Haunted Mansion. It was a tough pick for me as I also enjoied the 20,000 Leagues queue. But all where super picks.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DisneySeaFan
    Indiana Jones by a couple slabs of rock for me
    I assume you're talking about Crystal Skull's queue?

• Minion

I'm surprised....I thought the majority would pick JttCotE's queue which I heard was quite good. Then again, both Indy's queue are very detailed as well. What makes a queue good is that it immerses you in the storyline, and makes you feel as if you're actually in a make believe area. A good queue should have elements to keep you busy as you wait such as something to look at. Finally, an excellent queue should actually SHOCK you at how real it looks compared to the storyline.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by woxel1
    Journey to the Center of the Earth. I had to wait in line for two hours, so I'd know

The elevator is a nice touch/trick.
    Aside from the elevators, are there other elements which make this queue so good? I heard that there's not much to look at except lava and some specimen cases so what actually makes this queue surpass many others?
    From what I hear, you just go into the volcano, see some cool stuff Nemo brought back from the core, and eventually go down on the terravators(or should I say up) to the loading area. Indy's queue just seems more appealing to me.

• Sea Creature

Quote Originally Posted by TDR_Fan
    I assume you're talking about Crystal Skull's queue?
    Why of course. Um, I'm trying to think of something comical but I'm not as talented as TDLfan.

• Sea Creature

Quote Originally Posted by TDR_Fan
    Aside from the elevators, are there other elements which make this queue so good? I heard that there's not much to look at except lava and some specimen cases so what actually makes this queue surpass many others?
    From what I hear, you just go into the volcano, see some cool stuff Nemo brought back from the core, and eventually go down on the terravators(or should I say up) to the loading area. Indy's queue just seems more appealing to me.
    Well those are mostly the only "features" but the queue is just extremely immersive. There are actually lot's of other small noticeable features like a poster drawn by nemo describing and drawing the three caverns, a couple notes here and there and the specimen cases have so much in them, you could look in them for hours. Every piece of paper has something written on it, it's completely filled, even under the table, just lot's of stuff. The queue is also simply flawless. No wires hanging here or there, just hard magma wherever you look, really you can't see past it. It also is quite warm in the elevators which have been to the center of the earth and when you exit the elevators, what you see is breathtaking. It just has a different feel to it, you really do feel like you have just traveled to another world when you've only traveled a few meters.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DisneySeaFan
    Well those are mostly the only "features" but the queue is just extremely immersive. There are actually lot's of other small noticeable features like a poster drawn by nemo describing and drawing the three caverns, a couple notes here and there and the specimen cases have so much in them, you could look in them for hours. Every piece of paper has something written on it, it's completely filled, even under the table, just lot's of stuff. The queue is also simply flawless. No wires hanging here or there, just hard magma wherever you look, really you can't see past it. It also is quite warm in the elevators which have been to the center of the earth and when you exit the elevators, what you see is breathtaking. It just has a different feel to it, you really do feel like you have just traveled to another world when you've only traveled a few meters.
    Then how come you think Indy's queue is better?

• Sea Creature

I like Indy's better by a hair. It has more distinctive features and is larger. I just love the main temple room and seeing to the top of it. It's very elaborate and detailed. Indy's has more big features, and is very immersive. I simply like Indy better because it simply has MORE. Journey's is arguably more immersive but it's just my taste.