Here's what I got:
1. Splash Mountain - bigger, grander, added scenes, better location... (Though it is kinda funny how, just like at DL, it's somewhat awkwardly right next door to the Haunted Mansion - just on the opposite side! But they're not as close to each other as in DL.)
2. The best "2nd gate".... Hmmm. I'm admittedly going out on a bit of a limb here by claiming TDS's superiority over Epcot (or even EPCOT Center), but I'm still gonna do it. I won't even get started about DCA or WDS.
3. Multi Flavored Popcorn. Enuff said.
4. Old school Pirates of the Caribbean... They still chase the women, right? (I might be wrong about this one.)
5. That pizza restaurant in Tomorrowland with the AA alien band.
6. Rocket Jets still up high.
7. Winnie THe Pooh's Hunny Hunt - Much, much sweeter than those other Pooh rides. It's the bee's knees. After you're first ride, you're heart will be stuck on it.