Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

HAPPY 22nd Anniversary TDL!!!

Hello from Tokyo!!! I landed here at Narita at 3:40pm on a gorgeous afternoon, sunny all over, cherry blossoms in bloom... Got to TDL at 7:29pm in order to enjoy dinner, shop and get my anniversary Rock Around the Mouse gift fastener, which is very cool!!!

The park was packed! The Rock Around the Mouse centerpiece photo spot iin the hub simply ROCKS!!! There are two really cool photo spots at the World Bazaar plaza by the hub.

Got together with Magical Nazumi and a mutual friend..who were waiting for me at the Pan Galactic Pizza restaurant where I had amost delicious curry pizza, which is a special menu iten during Rock Around the Mouse.

After dinner, we got to see a Rock And Roll show at the Tomorrowland Terrace Stage featuring Stitch in 50s motif, complete with cowlick hairdo. Too funny.

We also got to explore the new Disney gallery exhibit "Disney Unleashed" whic features the cats and dogs of Disney Animation... Heavy enphasis on marie for some reason...

After that, Nezumi and friend had to leave and I got to do some damage to my credit card, and bought some of the souvenirs available for TDL's 22 anniversary (yup! Mickey dressed as Timothy Mouse riding Dumbo) and also some items from Rock Around the Mouse.

I didn't get to see the show but the reviews are positive. I shall have my chance on the 18th when I get to go back to TDR.

In other news...over at TDS, the Mermaid Cove (photo spot with Ariel is now opened for sneak previews and the scaffolding has come down on Raging Spirits, giving an even better peek at what's in this ride to see...

Anyways... it was a great evening at TDL...

HAPPY 22th ANNIVERSARY TDL!!!

• Banned User

What the devil?! But you were at WDW just...

HUH?

Ugh.

• I was deleted.

Wow! It sounds great TDLFAN! I can't wait to hear more from you. Enjoy your trip and take a lot of pictures!!

TDLFan: I gotta ask. And feel free to say no. What do you do that allows you all these constant trips to Disney parks around the world? Question #2, is there an opening for another employee??

Based on his postings on other Disney sites, I gather TDLFAN is in the airline industry.

• Banned User

I would prefer not to go into the specifics of my professional life. Thank you for respecting thAT.

No problem. THanks why I said feel free to say no I'm still jealous!

• Banned User

BTW.. hello from Seoul. I am on my way to Tokyo again on the 18th, and plan to hit TDL and try to catch "Rock Around the Mouse" if I can get there for the 5pm performance, then TDS for dinner. Look for westener in jeans and red sweater, with goatee. Say hi! and join me while I storm the Volcano.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    I would prefer not to go into the specifics of my professional life. Thank you for respecting thAT.
    We don't respect that here.

Tell us now, or face the wrath of the evil Mara...

:devil:

LOL

Just kidding my friend. Though was he right? Are you in the airline industry?

How about something really general? That way it's not a specific.

• Defying Gravity

You are all being very silly.

It is crystal clear that TDLFAN is a secret Agent. And he would love to tell us about his professional life, but then he would have to kill us
    You say Im a bitch like its a bad thing.

London BABY!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    We don't respect that here.

Tell us now, or face the wrath of the evil Mara...
    You mean.. the evil CaliforniaAdventurer...

Anyways... got in to Tokyo today the 18th at 1pm and got to TDL at 4pm. Went for the lotto to try win a seat in the central viewing area for "Rock Around the Mouse" but lost. Still, was able to watch the show from the back area of the audience area. I loved the show to say the least. very colorful, very retro 50's. I will have pics and a more detailed report on this later after I get back to Orlando on the 19th.

Also went to TDS and caught "Rhythms of the World" for the last time before it closes on May 5th. I just LOVE this show. The energy is contagious. Me and my friend from Tokyo even got into the act and did the "elbow dance" Very silly but so so so much fun!!!

Oh well... it's past my bedtime here so I will keep this short for now.
    Last edited by TDLFAN; 04-18-2005 at 06:26 AM.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    You mean.. the evil CaliforniaAdventurer...

Oh well... it's past my bedtime here so I will keep this short for now.
    I'm glad you still think about me 1/2 WAY around the world ! ! !

Just before you go to bed, even? Hmmm.

• Disneyland and TDR fan!

I know this is off topic but check out this cute plushes from their 22nd Anniversary- Mickey riding in Dumbos back and of course the RATM couple.

And also from "Rhythms of the World" at TDS.

Last edited by aralechn; 05-13-2005 at 03:27 PM.

• Banned User

I got me those as well!!! I have the Dumbo/Mickey version that hangs from the rear view mirror.

• Having a Grand Day!

Still OT: Did anyone get any of those beautiful Mickey and Mickey 'Kimono' plushes they were selling in 5 and Dime for New Year? I got the small ones for the sisters but I wish I got the big ones to go on the 'shelf'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast