Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Minion

Re: TDR_Fan's TDR Trip Report

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    Oh I see. I have never heard anyone refer to the Lava Monster or lava itself as "Magma" before. I don't even think I have heard that word before in my life.
    Technically, molten rock underneath the Earth is refered to as magma. Only when it reaches the surface is it called "lava".
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

• Banned User

Oh I see... Well I still like the term "Lava" better.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    Oh I see... Well I still like the term "Lava" better.
    Me too. I was just in the scientific mood while typing my trip report.

• Minion

~July 21~ PART 5

I had to wake up a bit earlier than usual to get the room ready for check out. We headed out to Tokyo DisneySea again for our last day at the resort. Our plane was at 8 p.m, so we had bought bus tickets for the 2:40 limo bus. I "wanted" to get tickets for the one at 4:30, but didn't want to risk missing the plane.

We spent the entire morning just taking in atmosphere, with a few rides on Journey to the Center of the Earth. I took this time to take a few pictures, particularily of Mt. Prometheus and Tower of Terror. I was a bit disappointed at Tower of Terror not having soft openings, but at least I can come back again to ride it next year (or sooner). We ate lunch at Cafe Portofino, and I ordered a scrumptious veal meat loaf with cream of vegetable soup. It was so good!

After that, I rode a couple more rides on Journey to the Center of the Earth. It was around 2:15 when we decided to head back to the hotel. I wanted to refill the popcorn one last time so I ran to American Waterfront, where they sell caramel popcorn. When I finally got back, it was already 2:30. I was very sad that I had to leave such a beautiful place, so we walked slowly back to the hotel.

When we entered the hotel, we made our way to the main entrance area of the MiraCosta. There, we headed to the waiting area for the bus. The CM was very nice, and we had a lovely conversation with her. She told us that she planned on visiting Hong Kong Disneyland. Very interesting....
    I commented on how beautiful the hotel was, and she told me that she prefered Tokyo DisneySea to Tokyo Disneyland. She also asked me what I thought of TDR, and I replied by telling her TDR was the best Disney resort on Earth. She was a bit surprised and asked me why. I told her that the CM's here were much better than at the American parks. She thanked me and before we knew it, the bus arrived. After another hour, we arrived at the Narita Airport. I'll skip the rest, as it is very boring.

There you have it... my complete trip summed up in 5 parts!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234