Hotel Near Tokyo DL

I'll be visiting Tokyo DL in September and am looking for a reasonably priced hotel that is either within walking distance of the park or from which I can get easy public transportation to the park.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

• Bending Unit

Re: Hotel Near Tokyo DL

Hi there,

If you do a search on the boards for "Tokyo" and "Hotel" in the Tokyo Disney Resort forum, there are quite a few threads with many different answers.

For example, http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...ht=tokyo+hotel

I've only stayed in the Hilton Tokyo Bay which was the most affordable for us and is within walking distance of a monorail station (the monorail isn't free though, but doesn't rob the bank either).

Good luck!

• Banned User

I second the vote for the Hilton Tokyo Bay. You can get an ocean view room for under $200 a night--great hotel and, as stated, about a two to three minute walk to the Disney Resort Liner (monorail) station. If you stay at the Hilton you are given free monorail passes for the length of your stay.

• Sea Creature

The Hilton is a good bet. I believe it's the cheapest of the 5 official hotels if I'm not mistaken. If you're willing to spend a little more for a better view and much better hotel, pick the Tokyo Bay Tokyu. It's my favorite of the five....with the exception that I haven't stayed at the Okura, so favorite of the four.

This may also be of assistance: http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/t...wto/05_01.html
    Take the quiz and follow the arrows to your answer. It will tell you which type of hotel is best for you. There may be some other little exceptions or complications that you have but it's still worth looking at to get a general idea of what you are being offered.
    Last edited by DisneySeaFan; 08-05-2006 at 04:25 PM.

Sorry to disagree with you DisneySeaFan, but I didn't enjoy my stay at the Tokyu. The Okura isn't any better. I've always thought the Hilton or Sheraton were safer bets.

NDNation, you may want to consider a hotel in Odaiba (Tokyo) or Shin-Urayasu, one station away from TDR.

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Quote Originally Posted by The Goddess Mara
    If you stay at the Hilton you are given free monorail passes for the length of your stay.
    Oh that is a cool perk.

• Banned User

If you stay at the Hilton you are given free monorail passes for the length of your stay.
    \
    That pretty much apply to all the Official Hotels on the TDR perimeter. However... I am still wondering what the original poster meant by "affordable". I mean... how much is this person willing to spend? Because my first choice for an affordable hotel would be... MyStays Hotel at the other end of the Ambassador Hotel's parking lot, which is a 5 mins walk to TDS and about 12 mins to TDL.

I believe that this was discontinuned a couple of years ago. Now, only the two Disney hotels provide complimentary Resort Line tickets AFAIK.

• Banned User

I beleive that is correct Superdry.

• Banned User

I received a free monorail pass last October staying at the Hilton. Maybe it's because I've been there so many times.

The least expensive hotel is, I think, the Sunroute Plaza. But they don't speak much English there and they really try to steer Westerners away.

I've stayed in a lot of hotels all over the world and the Hilton Tokyo Bay is among the nicest. The service is impeccable.

• Minion

If money was no object, I would definitely recommend the Hotel MiraCosta. It takes less than 2 minutes to go to/from DisneySea, and the same goes for the Monorail Station. It was the best hotel I've stayed at yet....and I've been to Las Vegas!
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

I received a free monorail pass last October staying at the Hilton. Maybe it's because I've been there so many times.

The least expensive hotel is, I think, the Sunroute Plaza. But they don't speak much English there and they really try to steer Westerners away.

I've stayed in a lot of hotels all over the world and the Hilton Tokyo Bay is among the nicest. The service is impeccable.
    I don't know since I have never stayed there but they have a very informative all English website. American breakfast is served and they even take online reservations, which can't be said about the Official Disney Hotels. Looks like there are some special internet only rates.

http://www.sunroute-plaza-tokyo.com/