Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Havent been to DLP ye butheres my take

on what was discussed so far.

My take on TDL:
    I 110% agree with TDLFAN regarding the maintenance and overall look of the TDL. It's simply breathtaking. EVERYTHING looks brand new. I went to Disneyland (pre maintenance) when I got back from Japan and the difference was considerable.
    CM's were by far the best I have ever seen, but I think workers in Japan tend to care about there job overall.
    (TDLCM story... I was at TDS in line for the Encore show enjoyng my soda and the atmosphere. I finish the drink so I start to head toward the trash can and 2 Cm's come to me and actually take the drink away and say that they will take care of it)
    I actually like TDL Tomorrowland. I heard stories of how dated, but it actually wasn't that bad and I do like the whole Star Tours/Pan Galactic themeing.
    To me TDL's Fantasyland seems incomplete. The theme near the castle is very DL Euro villiage style but once u get to the back it turns into MK Faire style.
    Critter Country is perfect next to Fantasyland. Great bridge between Fantasy and Western
    I believe Haunted Mansion was made in in fantasyland because the Japanese tend to believe that ghosts are fanatsy or mythical type beings (not sure if Im right though)
    Things I didn't like about TDL:
    1) the 2 hubs that they have, but understandable due to the massive crowds
    2) Cover Main Street also known as World Bazaar. I thought the theme would have something to do with World Shopping but alas it is just Main Street with a roof
    3) tend to get lost in between the New Orleans/Frontierland/Adventureland theme...to may openy exits and entrys from the different lands...kind of confusing
    Things I liked at TDL:
    1)CM's
    2)Maintenance
    3)Star Tours: Love the whole airport theme (2 life size Starspeeders in the queue is fantastic and the astro droid checking your luggage)
    4)Splash Mountain: whole land themed to splash
    5)ToonTown: much better design since its such a bigger space
    6) Big Thunder
    7)Westernland train: bummed it doesnt go around the whole park, but I love how they theme the dinosaur skeletons from Thunder into the Primevil World theme
    8)The stage Shows
    9) Tiki Room

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Brisal73
    Things I didn't like about TDL:
    1) the 2 hubs that they have, but understandable due to the massive crowds
    2) Cover Main Street also known as World Bazaar. I thought the theme would have something to do with World Shopping but alas it is just Main Street with a roof
    3) tend to get lost in between the New Orleans/Frontierland/Adventureland theme...to may openy exits and entrys from the different lands...kind of confusing
    Although I have never been I saw this on the Travel Channel about TDL. There is a roof because of the amount of rain in that area.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12