I have a few questions about my upcoming stay at the MiraCosta:
1) Do the "balcony rooms" allow you to access the balcony? I don't see why I have to pay an extra $76/night when you can get the same view from a Superior Room since they both face the harbor.
2) Can the "terrace rooms" accomodate AT LEAST 3 people? How many beds does it have?
3) If I reserve a suite, do I check in the lobby or the Salone dell' Amico? Do I get unlimited access to this lounge?
4) How good is the Venice View? Do you still get a view of the harbor or just the gondolas? Is this a good alternative to the Porto Paradiso View?
5) Why is there a Superior Room (Harbor View) in the Speciale Suites section when there is one in the normal guest room section? Why is this one $36/night more when it is the same thing (or at least I think so)? http://www.disneyambassadorhotel.com...m_price_e.html