Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Magical Memories fanzine

I had heard they moved the christopher robin bedroom scene thing to the que area.. is that true?

And cousin orville you were right the Disney magazine that just came out has a feature article on the tokyo parks, and it says poohs hunny hunt is guided by sensor disc type things embedded in the floor. I am guessing its the same kinda deal they use for the parade floats in wdw, and maybe a upgraded version of what they use in the 5th dimension scene in tower of terror? I never knew there was a 10th hunny pot with heffalumps in it that dance around with the guests hunny pots in the heffalump room though... thats so awesome.

• Banned User

True, the heffalumps join the vehicles as they enter into the dream sequence. Gotta check out the young heffalump wearing mouse ears and taking photos. Very cute.

As for the Christopher Robin bedroom. It's been at the exit of the attraction since day one. Nothing has been altered in the queue or the ride since opening day.

• Skyway Forever

Not a big fan of Winnie the Pooh, but this was the best ride for my parents and I. We couldn't believe the technology that went into this ride--there is no track or wire to guide the cars. Mind boggling I must say. We were bouching quite a bit the Tigger room that made My mom laughed so hard. We went on a Saturday and lined up after the fireworks show and we waited about 45mins. Close to closing time, the line was 15 mins.

• Santa Barbara, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Tigertail777
    I had heard they moved the christopher robin bedroom scene thing to the que area.. is that true?

And cousin orville you were right the Disney magazine that just came out has a feature article on the tokyo parks, and it says poohs hunny hunt is guided by sensor disc type things embedded in the floor..
    Not sure..The Chris Robin themed potting shed was always there in the queue. I haven't been back in a year. TDL fan can confirm.

Of course i'm right! I told you GPS had nothing to do with it. Glad they spilled it a bit. It's a combo of existing and new technology.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Banned User

>>The Chris Robin themed potting shed was always there in the queue. I haven't been back in a year. TDL fan can confirm<<

I did on post 32.

I second that confirmation. Christopher's room is (was) still there as of mid-February 2005.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123