• ...TWO BITS!

Videos of Donald's Boatbuilders & TOT light test

Here are videos I took on my July 2006 trip. I had some free time to put them up. The show's dialouge is in japanese, but you get the basic idea. I think something like this should replace DCA's Chinese Fortune Cookie Factory. The restaurant/show is incredibly well themed. I took a video of the inside but you really need to be there to appreciate it, plus the lighting was bad. Enjoy.

Act1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAAEKJhSPCo
    Act2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joztLYRE4tA

TOT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi4L17gpojU

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Minion

Re: Videos of Donald's Boatbuilders & TOT light test

Oh my god, that Mediterranean Harbor BGM brings back so many memories! Thank you so much for these videos! You wouldn't happen to have any other clips that contain the Mediterranean Harbor BGM would you?
    Last edited by TDR_Fan; 10-22-2006 at 02:41 PM.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

• ...TWO BITS!

^ They're mostly night shots. I was walking around trying to get videos of the park in the afternoon. Only one day was spent there. MH was the last of the Port of Calls and it was already dark. Also it's hard to videotape the land during daylight when you're with family memebers who just want to do everything in the park and doesn't like you videotaping... I might post a TDS video. I think this was the only show I got a video of in TDS, most of the other shows were cancelled due to rain and/or no videotaping indoors. I did get BraviSeamo, I'll put that up later.

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by filmfreak11 View Post
    ^ They're mostly night shots. I was walking around trying to get videos of the park in the afternoon. Only one day was spent there. MH was the last of the Port of Calls and it was already dark. Also it's hard to videotape the land during daylight when you're with family memebers who just want to do everything in the park and doesn't like you videotaping... I might post a TDS video. I think this was the only show I got a video of in TDS, most of the other shows were cancelled due to rain and/or no videotaping indoors. I did get BraviSeamo, I'll put that up later.
    I would absolutely love more Mediterranean Harbor clips! Please, please, please??? The background music is to die for!
    Last edited by TDR_Fan; 10-22-2006 at 04:56 PM.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

looks like it is based on the Mickey Donald Goofy short "Boat Builders", at least from the gag with Goofy opening up the box with the mermaid in it and freaking out....

• ...TWO BITS!

^ Yeah, very much so.

-Jurassic Park