Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    • WDW Cast Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    32

    Can any of you help me with this TDL question?

    I am doing a Happiest Celebration on Earth trivia contest at work and they are asking questions about all the Disney parks around the world. I got stumped on this one from TDL. If you can help me out, it will be greatly appreciated:

    What is the name of the private club at Tokyo Disneyland? Club 33, Club 34, Club 83 or Club 50?

  2. #2

    • Minion FOREVER!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Campbell, CA
    Posts
    3,029
    Hmmm... don't know, but if I had to guess, I would bet on the Japanese mania for "authenticity" and guess "Club 33".

    If I was going to ask someone, I would send a private message to TDLFAN who's a complete guru on TDR IMHO. But he's often here, so you might just want to wait a bit.

    Good luck!

  3. #3

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    14,940
    Club 33. ..And yes, I live in Micechatland. Reason why I am stuck here all the time.

  4. #4

    • Minion FOREVER!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Campbell, CA
    Posts
    3,029
    Wow!
    Told ya!...
    TDLFAN: you're awesome!

  5. #5

    • Minion FOREVER!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Campbell, CA
    Posts
    3,029
    BTW. Came across an interesting website on Club33(s)...

    http://members.aol.com/opus1guy/page9.html

    Has a photo tour of DL's Club 33... no picture of the rest rooms though!

  6. #6

    • WDW Cast Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    Club 33. ..And yes, I live in Micechatland. Reason why I am stuck here all the time.
    Thanks guys. That helps a lot.

  7. #7

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    14,940
    Don't forget to share your prize with me.

  8. #8

    • Gay Man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,425
    The version in Disneyland Paris is just called the Shareholders Club. It is still a very cool place.

  9. #9

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    14,940
    Funny... I don't think we have one of these Clubs at WDW's MK. At least I never heard of one when I worked there back in the early 80's.. And for the record... I have never been invited into TDL's Club 33!!

  10. #10

    • Disneyland and TDR fan!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    226
    Well since this is a thread about questions... is it true that it is always pack in TDL everyday? Is there a season or a day in the week that has the lowest number of visitors in the park? TDLFAN can you answer this for me?

  11. #11

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    14,940
    Quote Originally Posted by aralechn
    Well since this is a thread about questions... is it true that it is always pack in TDL everyday? Is there a season or a day in the week that has the lowest number of visitors in the park? TDLFAN can you answer this for me?
    No. There are days when the parks are indeed slow. Those days tend to be.. 2nd and 3rd week in January, most days in June (during rainy season so bring an umbrella), 1st and 2nd week in Sept, and first week in Nov. Worst times to go would be: on national holidays thru the year, Golden week (1st week of May), last week of May (kids on spring break), month of August (everyone on vacation in Japan), 3rd week sept thru Oct 31st (Disney's halloween event will pack the park to the gills), 2nd week nov thru Jan7th or so (since you have Christmas Fantasy, New Years Holiday and Countdown Parade events taking place and the parks are PACKED!) All other days not mentioned here, TDL sees healthy crowds that border from crowded to pretty crowded conditions.

    Over at TDS...the crowds will mirror those of TDL but TDS only gets very very crowded during the holidays and Xmas time. So TDS has a lower attendance ratio. For example... I last visited TDR on April 19th. TDL was packed due to the "Rock Around the Mouse" summer event now playing, but TDS was almost dead on the same day and rides were walkons!! Go figure that one out!!!

  12. #12

    • Santa Barbara, CA
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,624
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaKnight
    I am doing a Happiest Celebration on Earth trivia contest at work and they are asking questions about all the Disney parks around the world. I got stumped on this one from TDL. If you can help me out, it will be greatly appreciated:

    What is the name of the private club at Tokyo Disneyland? Club 33, Club 34, Club 83 or Club 50?

    Club 33, bet on it.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

    [FONT=Arial Narrow]

  13. #13

    • Disneyland and TDR fan!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN
    No. There are days when the parks are indeed slow. Those days tend to be.. 2nd and 3rd week in January, most days in June (during rainy season so bring an umbrella), 1st and 2nd week in Sept, and first week in Nov. Worst times to go would be: on national holidays thru the year, Golden week (1st week of May), last week of May (kids on spring break), month of August (everyone on vacation in Japan), 3rd week sept thru Oct 31st (Disney's halloween event will pack the park to the gills), 2nd week nov thru Jan7th or so (since you have Christmas Fantasy, New Years Holiday and Countdown Parade events taking place and the parks are PACKED!) All other days not mentioned here, TDL sees healthy crowds that border from crowded to pretty crowded conditions.

    Over at TDS...the crowds will mirror those of TDL but TDS only gets very very crowded during the holidays and Xmas time. So TDS has a lower attendance ratio. For example... I last visited TDR on April 19th. TDL was packed due to the "Rock Around the Mouse" summer event now playing, but TDS was almost dead on the same day and rides were walkons!! Go figure that one out!!!

    Thank you! I'll take note on these holidays.

Similar Threads

  1. Trivia Question, Question.
    By bikeracerpat in forum Yesterland
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 01:55 PM
  2. Carnation Cafe question (n00b-ish question maybe)
    By DarthBrian in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 12:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •