I have finally managed to book my trip to Tokyo and Hong Kong Disneylands.
I have visited DIsneyland once before and Paris and WDW many times.
i am staying at the Miracosta and the Hongkong Disneyland hotels in April (4 nights tokyo and 3 nights hong kong)
I have a few questions.
1) what is the easiest way to get from the airport to the resort and back?
2) what is a typical meal price (counter service) so i know how much money to bring.
3) Does the resort sell pins? i try to get a pin of each park i visit and hotel i stay in.
4) what are the "must see" attractions/shows that i might miss if i wasn't paying attention.
5) any tips on making this trip extra magical?
i know there are a lot of questions but as i'm travelling alone from the UK and don't speak the language i'm slightly nervous
Any help would be greatly appreciated.