Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ToT FP

ToT FP

Is is possible to obtain the Tower of Terror Fast Pass as soon as Disney Sea opens?

Re: ToT FP

Yes. The FastPass machines are open right when gates open. The earliest return time is usually one hour after the the Park is open.

JoeInJpn
    http://www.jtcent.com

Quote Originally Posted by JoeInJpn View Post
    Yes. The FastPass machines are open right when gates open. The earliest return time is usually one hour after the the Park is open.

JoeInJpn
    Thanks for the quick reply

• Banned User

Your better off simply going on the Tower of Terror as soon as you enter the park. Then exit the Tower and go over to Journey to the Center of the Earth--either ride it if the line is short or get a FastPass for it.
    There's no good reason to blow a FastPass when you can get on the line when it's the shortest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Goddess Mara View Post
    Your better off simply going on the Tower of Terror as soon as you enter the park. Then exit the Tower and go over to Journey to the Center of the Earth--either ride it if the line is short or get a FastPass for it.
    There's no good reason to blow a FastPass when you can get on the line when it's the shortest.
    Good point . Actually, this time round I was thinking of getting the FastPass, while my girlfriend lines up at Ariel`s Greeting Grotto. Then a visit to the Mermaid Lagoon and JTTCOTE before riding ToT. Then after that, taking a picture with Duffy and Santa.

Btw, how long does it take to get on the ToT ride from the FastPass entrance(where you hand in you FP)?

Be careful when you enter the Park. As you approach American Waterfront at the Columbus statue (in front of McDuck's Department Store), CM's direct people who want to enter the FastPass line to go right (towards the USS Columbia). Standby line guests should go left.

JoeInJpn

• Banned User

Excellent point, Joe! I got nailed exactly this way the first time I went. You want to head straight toward the theater where Big Beat is held--that puts you in the right line.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Just out of interest how is TOT holding out are lines still long and do FP's run out early still,or has the popularity started to fade.

• Banned User

You can check it out yourself on DeepDisney every day: they publish a photo showing the tip board and the wait time.

Here is a link:
    http://www.toms-net.com/DeepDisney/index.html
    Look at the upper left corner of the screen and you'll see the vertical navigation bar. Click on the second box from the top that has the letters "TDR" in it. Today's photo update is particularly large!
    Last edited by The Goddess Mara; 12-06-2006 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Added Link

• Banned User

Well it posted a 130 min wait today while Raging Spirits posted a 100 min wait both of which are not worth the wait in my opinion.

Now give me Storm Rider with its respectible 30 min wait any day of the week.

however it does apear that the parks two newest attractions are also the two most popular,hmm interesting.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    Well it posted a 130 min wait today while Raging Spirits posted a 100 min wait both of which are not worth the wait in my opinion.
    Even in the worst of days, I have never waited more than 10 mins to ride Raging Spirits. I use the single-rider line; fastest way to get on Raging without fastpass.. Besides, those long waitimes are caused because of the backups created by guests using FP. Another reason why FP has got to go forever, so lines can move again.

• Banned User

Hey no arguments from me on that one,but sadly for every person who's against the whole FastPass idea there is always some lazy person who's all for it.Unfortuantly Tokyo Disney Resort seems to be the worst Disney park when it comes to using FastPass.I think if say for instance Disneyland Paris were to cut down and phase out FP no one would be to bothered,as its not such a big thing over there.However at the Tokyo Disney Resort its a complete differn't story,as the Japanese rely on Fast Pass a great deal more then Europeans or even Americans do.And I think its something these people now couldn't live without.

• Banned User

I don't agree for the most part.. OLC was quick to pull Pin trading over safety and overcrowding concerns. FP does the same thing.. overcrowds lines and creates havoc in the morning hours at some of the popular rides... like Hunny Hunt, not to mention... part of the stampedes we see at the gates when the park opens is due to FP for the most part. OLC will do whatever WDC tells them to do, and if the WDC was to eliminate FP, I am sure OLC would gladly do the same, regardless of how the japanese fans felt about it. Personally, if the WDC started looking at the costs involved with operating FP (redesigning queues, maintaining machines operational, the cost os staffing associated with FP distribution and administration, etc etc etc....) they would see that guest satisfaction as a free service would not justify the operation is such discriminatory gimmicks. It's amazing how WDC is quick to cut back budgets in much needed areas but allow other parts of the business go out of control, without even charging the guests one penny for the so-called "convenience".

• Vehicle rotating backward

The legendary indisputable problem of FP that cannot be denied is that it fills up queues for non-FP rides, which is frustrating. It used to be that I could just about see the whole park if I avoided a few certain rides big rides like Big Thunder. Nowadays your Fantasyland dark ride has a longer line than ever because a bunch of people with Big Thunder FPs came on over.

If TDR removed FP, lines would get longer but physically move forward more often. I'm not sure if I like that or not, since the lines feel like they're stretched out all the way to Shibuya already.

GET ON TOT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. I cannot stress that enough.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMania View Post
    If TDR removed FP, lines would get longer but physically move forward more often. I'm not sure if I like that or not, since the lines feel like they're stretched out all the way to Shibuya already.
    That is not quite correct. I have been visiting TDL since the late 80s and NEVER did I see lines as long as 4 hrs like we do see now when the park is at it's busiest days. On opening day, the line to Hunny Hunt started at the Crystal Palace and went around th hub and into Fantasyland, where it switched back countless times.. yet, it was only a 2 and a half hours to do. Now a days, Hunny Hunt's stand by line can reach over three hours on lesser crowded days, compliments of FP. FP is yet another misguided idea by a misguided non-Disney person: Pressler, and FP should be put to pasture, just like Pressler and his goonies were.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast