Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16

    • The Darkness to Light
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,557

    Re: TDLFAN's Xmas photos from TDR

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
    So is there really a seperate parade for when it's raining?
    Yup, and it's really cute for a prade that ultimately lasts only a minute and a half.

  2. #17

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,594

    Re: TDLFAN's Xmas photos from TDR

    Thanks for the pics TDLFAN

  3. #18

    • Minion FOREVER!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Campbell, CA
    Posts
    3,023

    Re: TDLFAN's Xmas photos from TDR

    Wow! Thanks for the photos, TDLFAN!

    those are truly "gouka"..!

    A question: do you know if the figures in the Snow White grotto are actually the
    same size (just like in DL) and it's just the use of forced perspective (and a
    smaller deer) that makes Snow White seem larger?

  4. #19

    • Minion FOREVER!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Campbell, CA
    Posts
    3,023

    Re: TDLFAN's Xmas photos from TDR

    Hey, who's the female chipmunk on the Lilo & Stitch float?

    Also the facial proportions of Dumbo are all wrong. He has a rounder face
    and his eyes are much larger.

  5. #20

    • The Darkness to Light
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,557

    Re: TDLFAN's Xmas photos from TDR

    Quote Originally Posted by nish221 View Post
    Hey, who's the female chipmunk on the Lilo & Stitch float?
    Clarisse... or however you spell her name. She was only in one Chip & Dale short called "Two Chips and a Miss." She was the lounge singer Chip and Dale snuck out to swoon over. Very classy, and the way she is played in her various appearances is very much like her personality in the short. Which is saying a lot to the Tokyo CM that plays her, seeing how she's only been in one short.

    I think she made her official debute during Rock Around The Mouse, but I know she was a street character for a while before then, as I've seen pictures of her hanging around with guests for pictures and what nots.

    EDIT: A lot of the character's designs are "wrong." If you look closely, Peter Pan and Belle have "anime" eyes.

  6. #21

    • Minion FOREVER!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Campbell, CA
    Posts
    3,023

    Re: TDLFAN's Xmas photos from TDR

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeekSlider View Post
    Clarisse... or however you spell her name. She was only in one Chip & Dale short called "Two Chips and a Miss." She was the lounge singer Chip and Dale snuck out to swoon over. Very classy, and the way she is played in her various appearances is very much like her personality in the short. Which is saying a lot to the Tokyo CM that plays her, seeing how she's only been in one short.

    I think she made her official debute during Rock Around The Mouse, but I know she was a street character for a while before then, as I've seen pictures of her hanging around with guests for pictures and what nots.

    EDIT: A lot of the character's designs are "wrong." If you look closely, Peter Pan and Belle have "anime" eyes.
    Thanks, ZeekSlider.... now that you mention it, I vaguely remember that short... didn't realize
    that she had a name and have never seen the street character for her..

    Oh, welcome to MiceChat!

  7. #22

    • Waiting for my E-Ticket
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota
    Posts
    19,729

    Re: TDLFAN's Xmas photos from TDR

    Am I the only one who thinks the new reindeer costumes look like Bambi all grown up?

  8. #23

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    14,940

    Re: TDLFAN's Xmas photos from TDR

    Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the new reindeer costumes look like Bambi all grown up?
    No. I thought of that too, and this type of rubberhead I was told premiered at DL as well. Have not seen them at WDW yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekslider
    Clarisse... or however you spell her name. I think she made her official debute during Rock Around The Mouse, but I know she was a street character for a while before then
    You have been paying attention to uncle Joe and uncle TDLFAN I see... both correct answers. I had to have a pic with Clarisse the first day I saw her... and did.

    Quote Originally Posted by nish221
    those are truly "gouka"..!
    You mean...like "butta"???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. TDLFAN's DLP Xmas 07 report/photos
    By TDLFAN in forum Disneyland Paris
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 07:14 PM
  2. TDLFAN's TDL Xmas Fantasy report/photos
    By TDLFAN in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 09:05 PM
  3. TDLFAN's TDSea Xmas report/photos
    By TDLFAN in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 11:39 PM
  4. TDLFAN's Xmas photos/report from HKDL
    By TDLFAN in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 04:08 PM
  5. TDLFAN's day at HKDLR in photos
    By TDLFAN in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 11:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •