Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Disneyland fan!

Re: What attractions would you like to see at Tokyo DisneySea within the next 10 year

An attraction named "The Industrial Revolution" a coaster with a loop/loops as well as I believe a launch at the beginning, was planned for Disney's America, the park never built in Virginia. This coaster was to be themed as a trip through at 19th century east coast industrial city steel mill. The theme would include molten metal and steam as well as the industial infrastructure of an old steel mill. This could easily be added to the area just behind Broadway Theater and the Tower of Terror in New York Waterfront.
    The Hangar Stage Theater in Lost Delta could give up the back 2/3 of it's building and become a smaller restaurant space with a small stage for music, kind of like an older central American jungle version of the hangar restaurant in Condor Flats at Disney's California Adventure. This would free up the back 2/3 of this building plus the backstage area between it and the back of Mermaid Lagoon for a Little Mermaid dark ride expansion accessible via the Mermaid Lagoon show building.
    Next to the Sinbad attraction, to the left of the entrance there are a lot of trees -and behind that are 3 rectangular backstage buildings. This area could easily fit an Aladdin dark ride attraction.
    The area next to Lost River could be made into a jungle raft ride simular to the one in Asia at Animal Kingdom or the Grizzly River Rapids at California Adventure, of course with a Central American Jungle Theme.
    - Gullywhumper

• Sea Creature

Re: What attractions would you like to see at Tokyo DisneySea within the next 10 year

Love your ideas. I see no problem with simply updating and then importing the Little Mermaid dark ride seen on the dvd to TDS. It's not even underwater, I'm sure the audiences won't mind being suspended, it will feel different from 20K. However, there's not a whole lot of room for it. They'd have to remove something or stack it on top of the lagoon building. Same goes for the Alddin idea. Magic Lamp theater could be removed (fine by me) or they would have to convert one of the backstage buildings into a show building and the queue would be Anaheim Indiana Jones style. As for the big chunk next to Lost River Delta, I don't really care what it is as long as it is huge, expensive, and attracts audiences.

hey what up your thing is to long to read i dont have time to read it!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Tigeralec249 View Post
    hey what up your thing is to long to read i dont have time to read it!

~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

• Minion

I just finished reading Al's article on the future changes at DCA and noticed this interesting sentence:

A recent idea pitched to the Oriental Land Company has a new Soarin' theater installed in Tokyo DisneySea, but with Jiminy Cricket as the shows host who instructs the theater riders to fly along with him and let their conscience be their guide on a series of adventures.
    If this is true, just think of how fun it will be. Since the ride is stated to be built somewhere along Mediterranean Harbor behind the Roman Ruins, it makes perfect sense for the film to have some sort of a tie-in to Pinocchio (which does take place in Italy). Having Jiminy Cricket as the host does bring a bit of the Disney characters that the Japanese seem to love. And considering the theme is not limited to one particular location, there will be a lot more options. I can see this being a very big hit at Tokyo DisneySea.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Great ideas! I don't buy the idea that people wouldn't ant two rides with similar technology (ie 20,000 Leagues using the same tech as Little Mermaid Dark Ride)--it doesn't bug anyone with the different Fantasyland dark rides, or with having Journey tot he Center and Indiana Jones close to each other

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12