• When You Do It Ebay!!!

Help!! Planning a trip and not sure whats best to do!!!

HELP!! MY bud and I are heading to Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea next year for Spring Break and I was just wondering whats some of you guys did while you were there... I.E. Where did you stay, where did you come in at, what was the average price.. that sort of stuff. Any input would be great, THANK YOU... in advance.
    When one thinks, one dreams, when one dreams, one knows, when one knows, one hears, when one hears he thinks, and when he thinks he dreams, and when he dreams he also knows, so he's only human if he knows, and if he knows then he hears, and if he's listening he really is thinking.

Re: Help!! Planning a trip and not sure whats best to do!!!

• Best Buds

That's an excellent resource! I'm headed to TDR at the end of the summer and this is very helpful.
    ------------------
    DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
    http://www.comedy4cast.com

• When You Do It Ebay!!!

Thanks, that site is really good, the more information the better!!

Thank you again.
    When one thinks, one dreams, when one dreams, one knows, when one knows, one hears, when one hears he thinks, and when he thinks he dreams, and when he dreams he also knows, so he's only human if he knows, and if he knows then he hears, and if he's listening he really is thinking.

• WDW Fant! Premiere Cast

I have stayed at Tokyo Ambassador Hotel, Miracosta, Tokyo Prince Hotel and with a friend. Miracosta was definately the best, although most expensive. The Ambassador was lovely. Tokyo Prince seems far away but it's only a matter of minutes by train. As a single female I felt comfortable walking the block and a half from the hotel to the train. If you decide to check this hotel out, become a member of their Prince Club, free to join and just equals room discounts. The room was next to Tokyo Tower and was about $100/night.

I'm sure you've already heard this but don't miss Pooh's Hunny Hunt or the Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall at TDL. Everything in TDS is a must see, especially Big Band Beat, Mermaid Lagoon Theater (do this more than once) and the whirlpool in Mermaid Lagoon. You will think I'm strange for recommending this as they look like a small version of the Teacups. Oh No. Sit 2 or 3 people close together across from the door opening, middle person with their arms around the other two. You do not need to touch the steering wheel. Just lean into the spin. You will giggle like schoolchildren it is so much fun. My party had the CMs in hysterics because our car wouldn't stop spinning and we were laughing!

Have a wonderful time!

• I'll Break your Thumbs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drawdogs View Post
    HELP!! MY bud and I are heading to Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea next year for Spring Break and I was just wondering whats some of you guys did while you were there... I.E. Where did you stay, where did you come in at, what was the average price.. that sort of stuff. Any input would be great, THANK YOU... in advance.
    I live in NYC. I flew nonstop from Newark to Narita on Continental. I stayed in Shibuya, and when I went to TDS I took the JR line to the tokyo station, and then transferred to the train that literally drops you off at Disney. It was like a 30min trip

• Banned User

Shibuya is fun. Lots of shopping and the best Disney Store on Earth is there.

• When You Do It Ebay!!!

Does anyone know how much the "Limo Bus" costs? I've heard of it but I'm not finding much information on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drawdogs View Post
    Does anyone know how much the "Limo Bus" costs? I've heard of it but I'm not finding much information on it.
    Check here:
    http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/e/time...x_n/tdr_h.html

JoeInJpn
    http://www.jtcent.com
    JoeInJpn
    Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
    For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
    Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

• When You Do It Ebay!!!

Thank you

Great Parks to go to. The Japanese are really friendly. They are so polite in the park and everyone sits to watch parades etc. Not much in the way of snack type foods in either park unless you like every kind of flavored popcorn or their version of cookies. Try the Bakery at the hotels for the best desserts and every time you buy anything in Japan they wrap and tap the bags. Attention to service and details are amazing. JR train is the easiest. Transportation w/in Tokyo is very expensive. The Sheraton hotel right on site is a great place to stay for a few night then I would head into Tokyo and stay in Roppongi.

• Minion FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Napa_Mouse View Post
    ...Transportation w/in Tokyo is very expensive. ....
    Hmmm... I think this depends on what you're used to paying and what mode you're using...

I've found the subway/trains around Tokyo to be reasonable. (well, compared to BART
    and CalTrain prices). I remember something like 200 yen or so for couple of stations.
    Even going halfway across town (Shinjuku to Yokohama) was like 400 yen... which isn't too bad.
    (BART going from Fremont to San Francisco is something like $5).

The cabs (like in San Francisco) can get expensive.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

I agree I used the trains all the time during my visit and not only are there great vaule compare to the rest of the transportation options in Tokyo but there were also very convinient and always arrived on time and if you missed one it wasn't long until another one came along.Also the two times I used the Limo bus were also great.