Thread: To Joe !

• On A Disney World Tour...

To Joe !

Your website's been in my bookmarks for years now, since my first trip to TDS... ok 2005. I must thank you for having been able to closely monitor the elevation of the most beautiful ToT of all

Anyway, I just realised you posted on micechat, thought about sending you a PM, but i'd rather publicly congratulate you ! Figured this thread could be a kinda thank you petition
    Thank you man for all the efforts ! TDS is definetly a must see park, so thank you for showing it day by day !

Tata !
    Comparing the world's 5 Magic Kingdoms on my blog : 5 Kingdoms

• Loves Mickey!

Re: To Joe !

He does deserve a thank you petition.

Joe thanks for running a great site and for being a nice person in general! It's one thing to put info on the web but besides that you are so sweet to help people out with things like the CD run you did, sharing your experiences with people, and always having a positive attitude.

• Gay Man

I was lucky enough to meet Joe at TDS a couple of years ago. It was a pleasure to put an actual person with such a wonderful site.

[Making my best blushing Mickey impression.]

Ahh gee guys and gals. Oh, it's nothing really. Why, thanks very much! Uhm, oh, ahh....
    JoeInJpn
    Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
    For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
    Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

• The Darkness to Light

OH, yes, Joe is the one great guy! No words could properly express how much I appreciate his website and everything he puts on it to bring TDR that much closer to those of us not fortunate enough to travel tht far or that often.

But he knows that already.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

If you all really want to show Joe your apreciation and support follow the link and contribute a small something to the site.In my opinion Joe has contributed hours of free content to the site for nothing.And in return I think we all owe him something...

http://www.jtcent.com/extras/donate.html