Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• The Darkness to Light

Re: Lilo & Stitch's Big Panic - Find Stitch!

Well, Joe's video of the plaza show stop is up, and it sounds like the audio at the begining has changed significantly since last year's version. Wish I could say the same about the parade audio. The show audio features Hamstervile, Pleekly, and Jumba clear as day instead of centralized to their floats unlike last year, but that's the only change I noticed.

Another change that worries me is that the actual parade cast seems a bit sparce. There's only four people between each float that the least and no more than six or eight by my count. I don't remember the actual cast that is on foot being that thin before for any parade they've done. Don't get me wrong, they are nice to look at (Thanks to Joe's close up of a certain bunch of attractive girls), and their dance moves could clearly cause the average WDW parade cast to tire out before making to the hub. It's just, I remember there being "more" to TDL's parades before.

The cast of rubberheads is identical to last year's line up. Same goes for the floats and parade costumes.

Was there even a lotto for plaza seating? The crowd also seemed thin, and I'm wondering if they even bothered holding one for when this video was shot.

Side Note: I keep forgetting that huge castle stage from earlier in the year is removable in TDL. Wonder why that is.

• Vehicle rotating backward

This event again? Dare I say something about the Tokyo park still Stitch-ing it up regularly even though he's fizzled out at the domestic resorts, or what?

• The Darkness to Light

Well, Roger is pretty much the same way, minus the over-exposure part.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SpokkerJones View Post
    Is the castle going to be tp'ed like the Magic Kingdom castle was? Most of the Stitch event crap seems pretty benign to me, but a tp'ed castle would be the one bummer for our trip.
    TPing the castle is stuff WDW would do. NOT TDR. Besides.. the current Stitch event is a lot of fun to watch and I *HATE* Stitch! It's a whole different ballgame in TDR sir.... this is NOT WDW. Thank God.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMania View Post
    This event again? Dare I say something about the Tokyo park still Stitch-ing it up regularly even though he's fizzled out at the domestic resorts, or what?
    Stitch is one of the parks most popular characters,and his merchadise is a top seller for TDR.But TDR are not the only parks Stitch-ing it up as you put it.Hong Kong has just opened a very popular Stitch encounter and Disneyland Paris used Stitch as its main character for its popular Halloween event,as well as opening up its very own Stitch encounter at the Studios next year.

• Vehicle rotating backward

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    Stitch is one of the parks most popular characters,and his merchadise is a top seller for TDR.But TDR are not the only parks Stitch-ing it up as you put it.Hong Kong has just opened a very popular Stitch encounter and Disneyland Paris used Stitch as its main character for its popular Halloween event,as well as opening up its very own Stitch encounter at the Studios next year.
    Sure, but I don't take Stitch Encounter to mean much, because Turtle Talk doesn't mean Crush is a huge merch-mover or anything. Things aren't as bad as when they're trying to shove Stitch into the fab five, but the story is over now with the latest DTV release and Disney drastically reduced their Stitch stuff.

Basically, there's a big line between opening a ride based on one character (particular a less-than-E ticket experience like Stitch Encounter) and decorating a park in honor of him.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

I guess its a Roger Rabbit situation all over again.He was once living it up with the Fab Five and is now only ever seen in Dreamlights.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12