Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Lilo & Stitch's Big Panic - Find Stitch!

Tokyo Disneyland Special Event
    “Lilo & Stitch’s Big Panic – ‘Find Stitch!’”
    April 10 through July 19, 2007

From April 10 through July 19, 2007, Tokyo Disneyland Park will be hosting the special event “Lilo & Stitch’s Big Panic – ‘Find Stitch!’” Filling the Park with a Hawaiian atmosphere, the event will feature Stitch from the Disney film Lilo & Stitch. Although Stitch goes all out to welcome guests to the Park, his efforts lead to some unexpected results!

The event’s main entertainment program is the parade “Hulihuli Ohana Bash,” which will have Stitch and his alien “cousins” teamed up with the Disney pals as they throw a light-hearted party to cheerful Hawaiian pop music. Guests visiting the Park will be in for tons of fun as Stitch gets up to his usual antics and tries to make everyone part of his “ohana,” which is the Hawaiian word for “family.”

Appearing with Stitch and his friends in the parade will be many of the alien experiments of the genius scientist, Dr. Jumba. Since Stitch is actually another of these experiments, he considers them all to be his “cousins.”

Lots of mixed-up decorations created by Stitch himself in an effort to please guests will appear throughout the Park during the special event period. Starting with the flower bed near the Main Entrance, which he has changed from the Mickey Mouse design to one featuring his own face, Stitch has left evidence of his efforts in several attractions and other locations around the Park. In the Japanese language pamphlet “Tokyo Disneyland Today,” guests will find some hints about Stitch’s whereabouts.

Also during the event period, the Tokyo Disneyland restaurants and shops will offer a number of event-themed menus and merchandise.

For more details on the entertainment program, special menus, merchandise and so on, please see the attachment.

http://www.laughingplace.com/News-ID10025990.asp

• Banned User

Re: Lilo & Stitch's Big Panic - Find Stitch!

I've started a post to discuss this years Find Stitch event at TDL,which starts tomorrow.Full coverage of last years event from Joe can be found at the link here http://www.jtcent.com/disneyland/spe...las/index.html

Other coverage will follow soon,but in mean time check out the official website http://www.hulihuli.jp (Japanese Only)
    Last edited by Malin; 04-09-2007 at 03:04 AM.

• Banned User

This year's event is not called "Big Panic", as far as I know. It's "Find Stitch Hana Hou!!"

EDIT: I see the english site does say "Big Panic". My bad.

• Banned User

BTW... see the TV ad for the event and learn the hand movements if you want to participate in the parade and show mode.

Go here.

http://www.hulihuli.jp/movie.html

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post

Other coverage will follow soon
    A little hint is to check out Joe's website in a day or two as coverage is coming...

By the way TDLFAN nice find regarding the videos,will you be learning the moves in preparation for your next trip!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    A little hint is to check out Joe's website in a day or two as coverage is coming...

By the way TDLFAN nice find regarding the videos,will you be learning the moves in preparation for your next trip!
    As a matter of fact, Joe and I will get together at TDL this sunday and celebrate TDL's 24th anniversary!

• Banned User

Wow 24 and she doesn't look her age,not with everything looking brand new and sparkling clean all the time.You guys have fun this Sunday!

And by the way talking of Joe,he has added up full coverage of this years Lilo & Stitch's Big Panic - Find Stitch event with full video of the Hulihuli Ohana Bash,plus pics of Park Decorations and Merchadise.
    http://www.jtcent.com/disneyland/spe...ls7/index.html

Thanks Joe

• Banned User

Why, no Deep Disney photos??

• The Darkness to Light

Cause you (and a few others) made him feel bad recently with the whole "I think I won't post my photos anymore" comment.

Thank you Joe and Malin for the pictures.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Why, no Deep Disney photos??
    Because Deep Disney havn't provided any decent coverage so far.I've actually comented on this else where on another forum.I don't love Deep Disney and often find there work to be terrible and unless its a breaking news item like the Partners Statue or new event/attraction video popping up online first I'd rather not post links to there site.Has anyone seen there video of the Hulihuli Ohana Bash yet,take a look and than watch Joe's video.Than you'll see why I didn't bother posting the link.

By the way TDLFAN will you be covering the event too this year.I've seen all your new pic reports by the way including the ones from Epcot,but havn't had time to coment on them yet,but hopely will do.

Oh MickeyMoose no need to thank me Joe deserves all the thanks,all I did was post the link up here,as Joe had yet to do so and I know how much we all enjoy his work.

Thank you, Joe. I really need to see this Stitch event.

• Banned User

Is the castle going to be tp'ed like the Magic Kingdom castle was? Most of the Stitch event crap seems pretty benign to me, but a tp'ed castle would be the one bummer for our trip.

• The Darkness to Light

TDL doesn't TP their own castle. Nor do they over-decorate it with unnessicary gold figures when it isn't called for (unlike Paris, which were very tasteful).

The only thing TDL does with their castle is project images or launch fireworks from it. However, last summer, they turned the lower balcony into a giant sprinkler system for their Cool the Heat shows.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeekSlider View Post
    However, last summer, they turned the lower balcony into a giant sprinkler system for their Cool the Heat shows.
    And probably again this year.

JoeInJpn
    http://www.jtcent.com
    JoeInJpn
    Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
    For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
    Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast