Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: So what's next for Disney Sea?

Well, based on the size of the Soarin building in California Adventure it would fit into that picture Joe showed us. ( I was a dork with google Earth and measured. Not that it means anything but it gave a general idea of the sizes.) Actually, the building would have room to "breath" as that piece of real estate is a little larger than the show building.

Now the piece of real estate that REALLY interests me is that piece of land from the Tower of Terror all the way down to the bus parking lot. Granted the buses park there but I don't think it would take much to move that somewhere else on property it's only about blocks 3 of parking. Yes, I know, there's a road there but a indoor queue could go right over that and bam! You've got room for a massive E-Ticket...perhaps even a land.

P.S. It looks like Disney Sea is a little tight for new big attraction locations *inside the park* so I think this is a great site for future expansion aside from the NW corner.

HAVE FUN! =)

• Banned User

I just don't care for Soarin', period. It's an overated attraction. People just love to hang because they don't get to do that often, but personally, if I wanted to hang from some contraption, I much rather go to a dungeon in any Amsterdam bar.

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I just don't care for Soarin', period. It's an overated attraction. People just love to hang because they don't get to do that often, but personally, if I wanted to hang from some contraption, I much rather go to a dungeon in any Amsterdam bar.
    And there's your answer: "SinCity Land", Disney still owns Dimension films don't they?
    Now that I would pay money for!!!
    Jessica Alba face character- mmmmmmmm.

There's also some good real estate in the Cape Cod area. Of course there would have to be some major re-building though.

JoeInJpn
    http://www.jtcent.com
    JoeInJpn
    Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
    For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
    Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

• Minion

Tokyo DisneySea seems to have a lot of land for expansion. Makes me wonder how and when they will use all that land.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    If the queue is built facing the Harbour it will cause congestion between people watching the lagoon shows and those entering the attraction.The entire Med is usually filled up to capacity during the big lagoon shows and to add a E Ticket attraction will result in a lot more people in one area of the park,and I don't think the area is big enough to handle the extra bodies passing through.And I wasn't refering to the queue being station around the viewing area.
    But won't people be passing in and out of Mediterranean Harbor during the lagoon shows regardless of if there was an E-ticket there anyways?
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by TDR_Fan View Post
    But won't people be passing in and out of Mediterranean Harbor during the lagoon shows regardless of if there was an E-ticket there anyways?
    Exactly so some pass ways do need to be cleared at all times,and by adding a E Ticket attraction in that area will just clog things up even more.Also I can see the moment that shows finished, people will be rushing to the stand by line,which will cause more mayhem.The Med Harbour is a bad location to add a E Ticket attraction,as other areas of ther park which are often dead could do with the boost.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jrriddle View Post
    And there's your answer: "SinCity Land", Disney still owns Dimension films don't they?
    Now that I would pay money for!!!
    Jessica Alba face character- mmmmmmmm.

NICE!!!! LOL.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234