None of these questions are monumentally important or anything but I'm curious and feel like talking about TDR in general. I hate posting threads so here are my dumb questions.
1. Does World Bazaar stay open 1 hour after park closing like Main St. does?
2. Can you reccomend a decent jacket that says Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo Disney Sea on it? I'm not into characters or overdone designs. Just something simple with the lettering, i.e. no flashing lights or glitter or Mickey Mouse! Do you have any pictures of jackets you've purchased?
3. Does the World Bazaar have a Bank of Main St. equivalent? Does it do currency exchange? I have all the yen I think I'll need right now, but I'm sure it would be convienent just in case.
4. How hard is to to get a seat on the Narita Express? We arrive on a Wednesday at 3PM and basically have two options, the shuttle bus or the train. I love trains and would prefer the Narita Express. As far as I know you can only make reservations at their ticket counter. If you've experienced it let me know what you thought.
5. Where is a good place to watch Braviseamo? Based on some clips I've seen anywhere around the lagoon would be a good spot but you never know. Is the pavement raised slightly Fantasmic! style or is it all flat DCA lagoon style?
How long do you usually have to wait to get a good spot? I'm the kind of guy who ducks into the 10:30 show of Fantasmic! at Disneyland and sits towards the back so metal bars aren't in my face.
That's all for now. Thanks for your help.