1. What part of summer between May and early August is best to go? What will the weather and crowds be like?
2. I want more than a 4-day pass, do I have to get an AP to get more than 4 days?
3. Are there any good ways to learn Japanese (computer programs and such) within a year? I want to be able to speak it and understand it when I hear it. I am not that concerned about reading and writing it.
4. I am in Atlanta, GA. Does anyone have any tips on getting cheaper fares? Should I fly into another city, then fly to Tokyo?
5. I am going to spend the majority of my time at TDS, I will still spend some time at TDL and ride everything in TDL at least once. Except for Pooh's Hunny Hunt, how different are the TDL rides from their American counterparts?
6. What other sights in the Tokyo area are worth seeing?
7. Of the hotels connected to the monorail system, which ones are fairly economical and have at least one person on staff that speaks English?
8. Are there headphones for English translations of any rides and shows?
9. Where should I check for up to date refurbishment scheldules?