Any comment on Sunroute Plaza Tokyo?

I'm trying to book a room for early November at one of the Disney Official Hotels. So far the cheapest I have found is Sunroute Plaza Tokyo at around 25,000yen for 2 persons per night including breakfast. Others are more than 30,000 yen.

Has anyone stayed there before or has any comment about the hotel?

I will try again at the official hotels when nearer to November to see if can get good rates.

Thanks.

• Banned User

Re: Any comment on Sunroute Plaza Tokyo?

Any of those Official hotels at TDR are excellent. I would recommend booking. The only thing I would say against the SunRoute... is the look of the building. It's very bland looking, but the service and accomodations are better than what you get at some WDW resorts...without the theming.. except if you book the Cruise Room... which is meant for families with kids.. and the rooms look like cruiseship staterooms.. very cute. The Sunroute also happens to be the closest Official Hotel to TDL's main entrance. You can walk from the hotel to TDL's main entrance in 10 mins.

Thanks for your comment. I have booked the Standard Twin Room at the hotel, as it is the cheapest, and bigger than the Cruising Cabin - 26m2 vs 16m2. We will probably take the Disney Resort Cruiser and Disney Resort Line to go around the TDR, as my kids like it, especially the Mickey's voice in the Cruiser, although I have no diea what he is talking about.

• Banned User

From the Sunroute..if you do not want to walk to TDL's main entrance, you will have no choice but to take the Cruiser Bus to get to other parts of the resort.