Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Micechat TDR invasion

Why doesn't we plan a micechat TDR invasion next year instead of WDW?
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

• Minion

Re: Micechat TDR invasion

Oooh...that would be fun. And just in time for Tokyo Disneyland's 25th Anniversary!
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Bring it up with DustySage and the gang. I'd love to see lots of you visit the Parks here.

JoeInJpn
    http://www.jtcent.com
    JoeInJpn
    Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
    For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
    Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

• Minion

Didn't a small group of MiceChatters visit the Tokyo Disney Resort about 2 or 3 years ago, including Dustysage?

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

We have talked about doing the next WDW Invasion in either Paris or Tokyo. I'm sure we'll make some sort of decision after this year's invasion in Oct.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    We have talked about doing the next WDW Invasion in either Paris or Tokyo. I'm sure we'll make some sort of decision after this year's invasion in Oct.
    Oh! Oh! Pick Tokyo, pretty please? Next year would be perfect, with the 25th Anniversary of Tokyo Disneyland going on. Lots of decorations and new entertainment!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TDR_Fan View Post
    Oh! Oh! Pick Tokyo, pretty please? Next year would be perfect, with the 25th Anniversary of Tokyo Disneyland going on. Lots of decorations and new entertainment!
    Its like picking the site for the next Olympics. Perhaps I should have Paris make their case as well. Then Tokyo and Paris can fly me out to show me around the cities. The local children will sing and they will unveil their proposed mascots for the event. Then we'll go back to California to wait for the bribes to roll in and make our final decisions.
    Find us on Facebook:

• Minion

Good idea Dusty but I think you need a committee to visit the prospective sites.

I volunteer to represent the NorCal MC crowd.
    “Any sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, that’s when the magic really happens": Modern Family

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

We'll need delegates from each of the major MiceChat regions around the world.

If the Heads of tourism for Tokyo and and Paris will contact me, I'll discuss our requirements and travel schedules with them. We have a lot to do and very little time. They won't need to build any stadiums for us, but we may need them to spiffy up a train station or two.
    Find us on Facebook:

• Minion

Its like picking the site for the next Olympics. Perhaps I should have Paris make their case as well. Then Tokyo and Paris can fly me out to show me around the cities. The local children will sing and they will unveil their proposed mascots for the event. Then we'll go back to California to wait for the bribes to roll in and make our final decisions.
    I like the city of Paris more than Tokyo, but the latter has the best Disney resort. Plus, Tokyo DisneySea is enticing enough for most Disney fans. I'm sure many would jump at the chance to see the most beautiful and elaborate theme park in the world!

I'm thinking of forming the MCTDRIC for the sole purpose of bringing the MiceChat Invasion to Tokyo.

MCTDRIC - MiceChat TDR Invasion Committee
    JoeInJpn
    Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
    For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
    Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

Not that I get to decide, but as the travel agency who has arranged MC I, MC II and MC III at Sea we have thrown around an international invasion.
    Plans are in the works for 2009 since 2008 we have many doing the repo cruise through the Panama Canal.

Tentative idea has been Paris for 2009 and Japan and Hong Kong 2010 or 2011.

We figured to wait an extra year for everyone to arrange their schedule and save up the necessary funds to travel. I hope to continue to arrange these Invasions along with Dusty and hopefully we will have something after the MC III in May 2008.

• GO DBACKS!!

We'll need delegates from each of the major MiceChat regions around the world.

If the Heads of tourism for Tokyo and and Paris will contact me, I'll discuss our requirements and travel schedules with them. We have a lot to do and very little time. They won't need to build any stadiums for us, but we may need them to spiffy up a train station or two.
    I volunteer to head up the Arizona contingent.

I agree with Mr. Lightyear about the financial issue. We would love to make a trip to TDR but it won't happen in 2008 because of the Invasion at Sea.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• Banned User

I think we should have a WORLD-WIDE MC Invasion... Go from DLR to TDR, then HKDL, then DLP, then WDW.... I know I will be there.

If not, then I definitely would vote for TDR. Can't go wrong with the 25th anniversary coming up!

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

2009 is also a good year to go in as the exciting new Monsters Inc attraction won't be opening until that year.Plus most of the new 25th Anniversary offerings will be still on going.If you end up missing the Anniversary altogether through maybe you should try one of the other events that TDR do every year.Like Halloween or Christmas.Anyway one thing is for sure if you do select Tokyo,no doubt we'll end up getting a ton more people coming over to the TDR section of the site on a daily basis.And if you decide on Paris instead I may even come out and join you!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast