Smile Visiting TDR in Sep/Oct

Hi all, New here.

I am thinking of visiting the TDR in Sep/Oct this year. Is this a good time ? will the crowds be big ? How about the weather ?

I'm thinking of staying 4 days, probably at the disney hotels.

Is this sufficent ? or too much ?

I also found a site that http://www.japanican.com/japaninfo/lp_japan/index.aspx

that can book the tokyo disney hotels online. I have not tried it yet, but it seems to be quite well known for helping non-japanese make travel arrangements.

Would appreciate your help.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Re: Visiting TDR in Sep/Oct

Hey there samshio September is a good time to visit as the parks popular Halloween event will be happening at TDL. This is one of the parks best events of the year and usually includes a brand new parade. TDS also offers the a la carte event but is nothing to shout home about as its just a merchadise event for female guest. And apart from a couple of new dining experiences and a few decorations it doesn't really offer you much here. I've been twice in Sept to some fantastic weather, but do bare in mind it does rain between Sept and Oct and it is Thyphoon season. Something you may like to bare in mind.

4 days is perfect for the time of the year, as TDL will be packed and wait times will be longer. The crowds at TDS will be more manageable through your going to want to see everything atleast once, right.

If you want to save on cost spending all that money on a hotel at Disney is not required. Tokyo has many cheaper hotels that are just as good as any found at Disney for a lot less, and are fairly easy to travel to and from. Only thing your paying to stay at Disney for is atsmophere and location.

And the website looks good through I've never hear of it before.

Our first trip to TDR was in September. The weather was very nice but we did have a couple of days of rain. The crowds were manageable but we went to the parks Monday-Thursday. Halloween at TDL is awesome!

We've never stayed at Disney or Tokyo Bay. We always stay in Shinigawa and enjoy the central location and American food options (Outback Steakhouse...). From Shinigawa it is about 45 minutes to TDR. While we had to travel further every day it was a substantial savings for the hotel room.

Thanks for all your replies.