Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

TDL Hotel Character Rooms

Not heard about this being mention before but the new TDL Hotel will offer a first for Disney by introducing specially themed character rooms. The rooms are to be located above the hotels main entrance and will include rooms based on classic Disney movies Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Snow White and the seven dwarfs and Cinderella. I guess Disney has come up with a solution of not being able to offer guest views of the park by instead allowing them to stay in a specially themed rooms instead.

• Minion

Re: TDL Hotel Character Rooms

Sorry to tell you that this is indeed old news, posted several months ago actually. But thanks for posting this information anyways.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

New to me.

• Banned User

And its news to me, I guess thats what happens when you often skip through all those copy and paste post on TDS and Hotel Mira Costa to avoid having to read it over and over again, you now and again miss something of interest.

• Minion

That joke is getting really old.

• Banned User

So is the constant reminders of how TDS and the Hotel Mira Costa are well themed environment's
    Last edited by Malin; 01-08-2008 at 04:08 AM.

• Minion

So are you implying that I have no right to share my opinion? Or that my opinion is somehow inferior to the opinions expressed by everyone else here? I don't see why a passion for something should be frowned upon and mocked.

• Banned User

We are all entitled to our opinion yes but when its repeated over and over again in what seems like every thread on this entire forum it becomes boring, repetitive and adds nothing to the overall discusion other than views that we've already read enough times before from you. We all know you love the TDR, but why do you have to remind of us this all the time, or go on some of the other sections of MiceChat and start comparing various TDS attractions to those found in other parks when no one has asked you too.

• Minion

I guess I missed that info too. Sounds pretty cool. Can't wait till we start getting pics.
    I want my cake back!

I was thinking about a character room, but then I read that the standard rooms all face the Resort Line Station/Tokyo Disneyland. I may just opt for that cheaper option.

Can't wait to book it!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    Not heard about this being mention before but the new TDL Hotel will offer a first for Disney by introducing specially themed character rooms. The rooms are to be located above the hotels main entrance and will include rooms based on classic Disney movies Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Snow White and the seven dwarfs and Cinderella. I guess Disney has come up with a solution of not being able to offer guest views of the park by instead allowing them to stay in a specially themed rooms instead.
    Staying in a hotel w/ classical Disney character themed rooms sounds like a pleasant experience to me. Just ngive me a room with a classic Disney character themed sauna and I'll be a happy boy! Are you sure, Malin, that none of the rooms will offer views of the park? If so, it still sounds nice. Thanks for the heads up.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    So is the constant reminders of how TDS and the Hotel Mira Costa are well themed environment's
    Both the Hotel Mira Costa and the new hotel sound like magical mplaces to stay. Wonder if the new place will be less expensive. At any rate, I think that I would like to stay at both, when I visit TDR for the firsttime in the future. I may travel with a friend of mine that has a home in India when the time comes. You, Malin, and TDL_Fan have good ideas with respect to the hotels.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by TDR_Fan View Post
    So are you implying that I have no right to share my opinion? Or that my opinion is somehow inferior to the opinions expressed by everyone else here? I don't see why a passion for something should be frowned upon and mocked.
    You two are both consistantly awesome posters! Nothing wrong with standing firm with respect to one's opinions about things that they find enjoyable and/or fun. What is the name of this new hotel that apparently is soon to be built? i' join with those on this thread that can't wait to see pix.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    You two are both consistantly awesome posters! Nothing wrong with standing firm with respect to one's opinions about things that they find enjoyable and/or fun. What is the name of this new hotel that apparently is soon to be built? i' join with those on this thread that can't wait to see pix.
    The new hotel is simply called the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by TDR_Fan View Post
    The new hotel is simply called the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel.
    That's cool, TDR_Fan. Every resort should have a family hotel that follows Walt's lead and bears the plain ol' Disneyland Hotel moniker. Kudos to Tokyo Disneyland resort for doing so.

It will be interesting to see what type's of restaurants it has. Hope it has a steakhouse, a good seafood restaurant (such as Hook's Point at DL). And in consideration of the themed rooms, a character dining experience (such as Goofy's Kitchen) would seem to be a practicle shoe in.

A highly themed swimming pool area similar to Disneyland's Neverland Pool would be another magical inducement for me to stay there.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 01-09-2008 at 01:27 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast