Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Re: Disney Parks Around the World..

I never said the hotel, I said parts of the hotel Which you absolutely rave on about, which really are not that special in person. I'm not going to point them out to you or get into discusion about it because its your opinion. But you too should respect other people's opinion too, despite how ludicrous it may sound to you.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    I never said the hotel, I said parts of the hotel Which you absolutely rave on about, which really are not that special in person. I'm not going to point them out to you or get into discusion about it because its your opinion. But you too should respect other people's opinion too, despite how ludicrous it may sound to you.
    I have no trouble respecting other people's opinons. It's different in this case since the person is presenting his statements as facts. Opinions I can handle and deal with. But stating something as fact when it obviously isn't to the majority of people does get on my nerves.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

• The Darkness to Light

Wow, Malin. I never thought I'd see the day where you would be on the offensive end of a flame war.

On a note realted to the original post, did anyone notice how many of the pictures were from promotional images from WDW? There were only a few for the other parks that were clearly enhanced, but I couldn't help but notice that the majority of the ones that were belonged to the WDW side.

That said, I have my reservations about that soul BraviSEAmo! shot, as the colors looked way too over saturated to be real.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

• Banned User

I no of nothing..
    Did you mean... You Know Nothing? Or You didn't know anything?
    We don't speak the Queen's english around here.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by ZeekSlider View Post
    Wow, Malin. I never thought I'd see the day where you would be on the offensive end of a flame war.

Yah, I'm starting to get a little disturbed / confused about it also.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TDR_Fan View Post
    I have no trouble respecting other people's opinons. It's different in this case since the person is presenting his statements as facts. Opinions I can handle and deal with. But stating something as fact when it obviously isn't to the majority of people does get on my nerves.
    How can anyone present which park is better by fact. If he indeed said that to you, than clearly oh Leemac is a wind up merchant and you took the bait.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by ZeekSlider View Post
    Always a first time ZeekSlider

• Minion

There are facts that determine which is a better park. To put things in perspective, surely you wouldn't say that Walt Disney Studios was a better park than Disneyland Paris? A Disney park's principal aspects are engaging and elaborate theming, immersive attractions, and the Disney tradition of paying close attention to detail- letting guests have the pleasure of discovering little details throughout the park. If DisneySea meets all these standards and DCA doesn't, would you not say that the former is most definitely the better park?

• Banned User

I would still consider that to be your opinion. I know of one or two people that actually enjoy the WDS to DLP. A fact and a opinion are two differnt things. No one is in a position to say TDS is the best themepark ever built and that is a fact. Because everyone has a differnt view on things and you need to accept it.

Atleast with Leemac he admits he's probarely a bit bias regarding stuff like Mythica as he's good friends with the people involved in it. But your often incredibly bias about the TDR in general, yet no one has ever accused you of working for OLC have they!

• Minion

Atleast with Leemac he admits he's probarely a bit bias regarding stuff like Mythica as he's good friends with the people involved in it. But your often incredibly bias about the TDR in general, yet no one has ever accused you of working for OLC have they!
    Well, I would say that my bias comes from my experience at all the Disney parks than anything to do with the company (unlike some people). I really don't have anything to gain from promoting or criticizing any park, and do so purely to speak on behalf of my views of each park.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TDR_Fan View Post
    Well, I would say that my bias comes from my experience at all the Disney parks than anything to do with the company (unlike some people). I really don't have anything to gain from promoting or criticizing any park, and do so purely to speak on behalf of my views of each park.
    So are you saying Lee works for the WDC ?

And as you like to keep a low profile, how are we to know you don't work for OLC or have some kind of issue with the WDC, as your views are very much pro TDR all the time!

• Minion

So are you saying Lee works for the WDC ?

And as you like to keep a low profile, how are we to know you don't work for OLC or have some kind of issue with the WDC, as your views are very much pro TDR all the time!
    He does. I believe he has said so in the past. I do not have any issues with either company and frankly, have no interests in their operations and such. I care only about their parks, and my views are expressed as how I perceive each park. I praise TDR not because of some hidden agenda, but because it is how I truly feel about the resort. I give praise to all Disney parks (of the ones that I've been to at least), but some just deserve more than others.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

I'd have to say that just based on photography alone, Disney Sea is one of the most beautiful parks, if not THE most beautiful Disney park ever built. That isn't to say that it's going to be my favorite... but there is no opinion surrounding just how well that place was designed. The evidence is there.

We're not arguing which is actually the 'best', which would all be in opinion. But it is the best as far as quality and design, having a certain goal and exceeding it.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Banned User

Well there you go Leemac is open about where he stands with both companies.

But TDR_FAN you have often gone on to other areas of the forum like the DLRP section and mention TDR just for the sake of it. Like today someone posted a topic about Wishes coming back 2 weeks earlier this year and out the blue you started a rant about the DLH and how much of a rip off it was, while making another chance to praise Mira Costa. You are criticising Leemac, for the very same things you do!

• Minion

Well there you go Leemac is open about where he stands with both companies.

But TDR_FAN you have often gone on to other areas of the forum like the DLRP section and mention TDR just for the sake of it. Like today someone posted a topic about Wishes coming back 2 weeks earlier this year and out the blue you started a rant about the DLH and how much of a rip off it was, while making another chance to praise Mira Costa. You are criticising Leemac, for the very same things you do!
    No, you brought up the MiraCosta, and I was simply responding to your question. I did not go on the thread purposely to even discuss the MiraCosta until you mentioned it directly in a statement to me. Why even bother mentioning it if you don't expect a proper response? And if you've noticed, I praise Disneyland Paris a lot. Have you not read the various posts where I detailed how much I love the park, how well it's designed, how excellent the theming and attention to detail are? And while I may not be impressed with the Disneyland Hotel, have you not read the many posts where I said that I absolutely love the exterior and find it one of the most beautiful among the Disney hotels?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast