Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLurker

For #11, fireworks were launched behind Haunted Mansion/It's a Small World before Tokyo DisneySea opened.

...And, the shows used to be longer and a bit more elaborate in the mid 90's, with search lights, lasers and some pyro being launched from the Castle itself. Once the opened TDS, the fireworks show at TDR went down hill... very basic and bland. I miss the old TDL firework shows (Magic in the Sky, Starlight Fantasy etc etc) a lot!

• Disneyland and TDR fan!

Question on your comment for #8: why do you need authorization for your credit card? Can you use regular your credit cards there (visa, mastercard, etc.)? I thought they only accept JCB cards there which I know is the major creidt card for Japan.

• Skyway Forever

Quote Originally Posted by aktiv8
    Question on your comment for #8: why do you need authorization for your credit card? Can you use regular your credit cards there (visa, mastercard, etc.)? I thought they only accept JCB cards there which I know is the major creidt card for Japan.

My friend paid for the admission tickets with his visa card (we live in US) and the cast member inside the booth informed us she has to call. Maybe for security reason, but that usually takes less than 2 mins. We were standing for like 15 mins or so. But nevertheless, that was something we didn't understand if this is a normal procedure for large purchases.

• Skyway Forever

I am still wondering where's Lashbear. Maybe he is working at TDR

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by aktiv8
    You can use many credit cards at TDR and no authorization is needed. They will scan it as usual... The only time I had problems was on one ocasion when my bank's system was down for maintenance... Other than that, you should be ok!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12