• Banned User

Quicky Uodate from TDR

Hello all!
    Just got back to my hotel here in Narita after a brief visit to TDR this afternoon and evening. First up... the weather. VERY cold due to windy conditions over the Tokyo and Kanto areas.
    This is what's happening:
    -Landscaping is continuing at a furious pace over at the TDL Hotel, and workers are busy adding touches all over the building.
    -Sign at Tiki show is advertising Stitch's take over of the attraction.
    -Construction and updates/rehad galore all over the park. Closed right now is the entire block of the Grand Emporium. The Disney and Co Gifts have re-opened with a slight new color and decor, but no major changes to the layout. The rest of that block is closed.
    -Refurbishings continue in Tomorrowland... HISTA (MicroAd) is closed as well.

As a final note, I was lucky enough to win a seat in the Cinderellabration lotto this evening for the first performance. I was in the dead center of the audience, section C, row 6, seat #12.. The show went on without a hitch concidering the windy conditions... It's so nice to see this show upclose as it is a very lavish production. It made me realize how sad WDW's version of this show really was. I took some pics, but my hands were freezing due to the cold weather (in the 20s it seemed) and my camera's battery died as well.. so I could not take a lot of pics. Got to see the Lights of Romance Ceremony as well... STUNNING! This is one display of lights I do not get tired of.

Over at TDS... BraviSEAmo! returns from hiatus tomorrow. Some areas of TDS are also under rehab.. like the Casbah Food Court in Arabian Coast. There is also some construction going on just behind StormRider... and I am wondering what's going on over there? Anyone? Any info?

That's it for now. I will try to post a few pics from tonight as soon as I get home to the USA in a few days. Ciao for now.

• World Traveler

Re: Quicky Uodate from TDR

Thanks for the update. Have a safe flight home.