Thread: TDL March 14

• Loves Mickey!

TDL March 14

Will anyone be at TDL on white day? We are going to try to go for our anniversary. What is a nice restaurant to have dinner at? It would be fun to meet some micechat people so if anyone is there lets meet and say hello!

Re: TDL March 14

I'm booked all that week with a deadline at work, so I won't get to go at all. My final viewing of Cinderellabration will be a week before it officially ends. Sorry.

However, if you and hubby would like to meet in the city. Let me know!

JoeInJpn
    http://www.jtcent.com
    JoeInJpn
    Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
    For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
    Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

i'll meet you!
    (if you want to pay for my park entry and flights!)
    congrats on your anniversary!
    Eemaan

• Banned User

It so happen I will be at TDR all day March 13th, so I will miss you by one day. But enjoy White Day. I think you should have dinner at Ristorante di Canaletto, or Magellan's.

...And Joe, I guess this means you won't be able to join me.. right?

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Now that we have more MiceChatters visiting the Resort more often, I like the sound to organising more meet up's. I may be out in Nov to take in the Christmas event so anyone wishing to meet up for a bit than is free to do so. I may even be kind enough to buy you lunch.

• Loves Mickey!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeInJpn View Post
    I'm booked all that week with a deadline at work, so I won't get to go at all. My final viewing of Cinderellabration will be a week before it officially ends. Sorry.

However, if you and hubby would like to meet in the city. Let me know!

JoeInJpn
    http://www.jtcent.com
    With my husband job finding, trying to find apartment and the flu season our schedual has been so weird. Could you pm us with your free days and we could try to meet at a cafe or something. We went to Tokyo station the yesterday and it had changed so much!

It so happen I will be at TDR all day March 13th, so I will miss you by one day. But enjoy White Day. I think you should have dinner at Ristorante di Canaletto, or Magellan's.
    We went to Magellans for Valentines day. What do you think of the Bellavista Lounge?

Now that we have more MiceChatters visiting the Resort more often, I like the sound to organising more meet up's. I may be out in Nov to take in the Christmas event so anyone wishing to meet up for a bit than is free to do so. I may even be kind enough to buy you lunch.
    We should all meet up for the 25th anniversary and go to the new Cirque de Soleil show or something!

• Banned User

Bellavista Lounge also offers great atmosphere as well. The food I had there with Joe a couple of years ago was great. Try to get a table by the windows. The view of Mediterranean Harbor from there is worth the price of dinner. Maybe that's why the place is expensive?? If you happen to be there during a lagoon show or event, they will pipe the show's music into the restaurant, so you can enjoy it fully. I understand they even dim the lighting during BraviSEAmo! for the best view of the show possible from inside the restaurant. Now THAT is true first class Disney service!

• Loves Mickey!

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Bellavista Lounge also offers great atmosphere as well. The food I had there with Joe a couple of years ago was great. Try to get a table by the windows. The view of Mediterranean Harbor from there is worth the price of dinner. Maybe that's why the place is expensive?? If you happen to be there during a lagoon show or event, they will pipe the show's music into the restaurant, so you can enjoy it fully. I understand they even dim the lighting during BraviSEAmo! for the best view of the show possible from inside the restaurant. Now THAT is true first class Disney service!
    Sounds great then thanks TDLFAN!