Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Tokyo Disneyland "Jubilation" Parade CD!!

Well here it is the cover art for Tokyo Disneyland's new "Jubilation"Parade CD!! It looks Beautiful! Im sure the music will be good as the parades floats have already been revealed! I wonder whos scoring the music for the parade? anyways the release date is April 16th, 2007!

• Shubisha

Re: Tokyo Disneyland "Jubilation" Parade CD!!

I'm looking forward to the bambi unit personally. I've never seen any hint of Bambi in the parks before so this is sure to be a treat.

• Minion

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Oh wow the park is going with a CD release straight away. By the way Lee says that the main theme is going to be refitted for each float, so expect a Romance version, a jungle rhythms version and even an adventures one.

I take it the new parade CD will roll out with the rest of the 25th merchadise. By the way not long to go now before the DVD Release, have you all pre ordered your copies yet?
    Last edited by Malin; 03-25-2008 at 01:00 AM.

•   
    • Seasick

Tokyo Disneyland has the best parade music. I love the fact that they always release the music on CD as well. They really should do this in North America. I'm sure this parade will be as wonderful as what has come before.

Quote Originally Posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
    Tokyo Disneyland has the best parade music. I love the fact that they always release the music on CD as well. They really should do this in North America.

Well, if they released a cd for every daytime parade from WDW's Magic Kingdom starting now, that would be 10 cd releases by 2108. That's about the rate a new parade comes along.

• Minion

Nothing like taking a good cheap shot at WDW, like we havn't heard it all before Even through what your saying is true

•   
    • Seasick

I always wonder why they don't borrow the TDL music for North American parades and shows. Their music is always so good. I know they used parts of the TDL 20th anniversary parade in the Mickey castle show. I like the music they use in the Parade of Dreams, but I'd really rather they use original music.

• Minion

Some of the music has been reused at the other parks in the past, and is actually being used now. End of the day most of the music is produced and owned by Disney.

The Magic Kingdom is currently using TDL music for the parade and castle show. DLRP used a lot of Halloween music from TDL this year for its own Halloween event, and lets not forget the current Character Express theme song originally came from TDL, and is also being used in Hong Kong.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by almandot View Post
    I'm looking forward to the bambi unit personally. I've never seen any hint of Bambi in the parks before so this is sure to be a treat.
    Excuse me? There is Bambi AND Bambi related merchandise available at the parks on an almost regular basis! Go to "Baby Mine" in Fantasyland and other more high profile shops and look closely.

•   
    • Seasick

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Excuse me? There is Bambi AND Bambi related merchandise available at the parks on an almost regular basis! Go to "Baby Mine" in Fantasyland and other more high profile shops and look closely.
    I think he meant that Bambi does not get referenced in the parks in a non-merchandise manner, i.e. a parade float.

And indeed, has there been anything Bambi related since Thumper's Easter Egg Hunt in 1983?

I think he meant that Bambi does not get referenced in the parks in a non-merchandise manner, i.e. a parade float.

And indeed, has there been anything Bambi related since Thumper's Easter Egg Hunt in 1983?
    Thumper at Animal Kingdom.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

• Banned User

Oh I see. My bad. Off the top of my head, I can't not think of anything Bambi inside TDR.. but then again, has any of the parks worldwide done a reference to bambi besides merchandise in the last few years?

•   
    • Seasick

They could totally incorporate the Bambi movie into the shooting gallery.

Kidding.

Sort of.

• Banned User

They could totally incorporate the Bambi movie into the shooting gallery.

Kidding.

Sort of.
    LOL!! That is so mean!! I love it!

• Shubisha

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Oh I see. My bad. Off the top of my head, I can't not think of anything Bambi inside TDR.. but then again, has any of the parks worldwide done a reference to bambi besides merchandise in the last few years?
    no, and that's pretty much my point, not that TDR hasn't done anything with bambi but that nobody has. certainly not a walkaround character although we do have our nice little reindeer petting zoo

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast