• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Character Costumes

Like I recomended earlier you really need to start checking out Deep Disney everyday as we get closer towards the 25th Anniversary. Stuff is starting to happen and today at Tokyo Disney Sea, the 25th Anniversary costumes Mickey and co will be wearing were revealed in what I think can only be described I guess as a sneak peak of the upcoming new TDL Greeting show. Link to page is below but be warned images will change everyday. Did I also mention a short video is also included.

http://www.toms-net.com/deepdisney/news01.html

Re: Character Costumes

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    Like I recomended earlier you really need to start checking out Deep Disney everyday as we get closer towards the 25th Anniversary. Stuff is starting to happen and today at Tokyo Disney Sea, the 25th Anniversary costumes Mickey and co will be wearing were revealed in what I think can only be described I guess as a sneak peak of the upcoming new TDL Greeting show. Link to page is below but be warned images will change everyday. Did I also mention a short video is also included.

http://www.toms-net.com/deepdisney/news01.html
    It's sill Meet and Smile. It's just the 25th Anniversary version. I'm all for this but, why are they starting so early? It's only April 1st! Jubilation doesn't start untill maybe the 8th. On the TDR 25th regular entertainment page, along with Meet an Smile there is also something happening with Legend of Mythica so be on the lookout.

• Banned User

I found it a bit odd that characters not normally associated with Tokyo Disney Seas were in this Meet & Smile. Alice, Stitch, Lilo, Brer Fox, and Tweedledum and Tweedledee were all used and there not TDS characters. Also I think its a bad idea to have the characters dressed in 25th Anniversary costumes at both TDL & TDS.

• Loves Mickey!

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    I found it a bit odd that characters not normally associated with Tokyo Disney Seas were in this Meet & Smile. Alice, Stitch, Lilo, Brer Fox, and Tweedledum and Tweedledee were all used and there not TDS characters. Also I think its a bad idea to have the characters dressed in 25th Anniversary costumes at both TDL & TDS.
    It is kind of weird seeing characters like Alice at DisneySea but I think it's kind of cool too because it's for a special occasion you know?

• Banned User

Someone has posted up a new video of the 25th Anniversary version of Meet & Smile. Not only do we have new characters, but a lot of the music has changed. This is a brand new show from what I can gather.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=m8Ib4ufccJA