Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Banned User

Re: Special Anniversary Campaign

Ichigopara... will the Lawson's promotion last for a while? I got two pieces of the 12 to be had in the set and want to know if my chances of finishing the set are good in the next three weeks or so...

• Loves Mickey!

It's funny you should mention that because I was only going to buy four pieces but decided I would just buy the rest and Oriental hotels lawson only had like three. They could just be in between stock though so I'm going to a couple of other lawson's tommorow and will let you know. I think disneythaitown is right about it looking like there will be a DisneySea half so hopefully they will have it a bit longer or maybe there will be TDS pieces soon.

• Banned User

Well... I am disappointed this evening. Just got to Tokyo tonight (rainy weather here) and went to the Lawson Station closest to my hotel in Narita. They are totally sold out of the TDL pieces. I wonder if I should quit trying to get the rest of the pieces I am missing...
    Curiously, the cashiers had one of those scan cards for the TDL anniversary campaign... but no pieces anywhere for sale...

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Well... I am disappointed this evening. Just got to Tokyo tonight (rainy weather here) and went to the Lawson Station closest to my hotel in Narita. They are totally sold out of the TDL pieces. I wonder if I should quit trying to get the rest of the pieces I am missing...
    Curiously, the cashiers had one of those scan cards for the TDL anniversary campaign... but no pieces anywhere for sale...
    They sell them at Lawson Station only?
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyJoe
    They sell them at Lawson Station only?
    Yes, but I just bought the complete set from someone on EBay... (Thanks Gurgi for the tip )

Yes, but I just bought the complete set from someone on EBay... (Thanks Gurgi for the tip )
    Don't you just love Ebay!! Now if someone could start selling some more 25th stuff. I don't think I can justify a trip just so my son could get a t-shirt. We're both trying very hard to though, such a pain Dad has to be so fiscally responsible.

• Banned User

It will be a cold day in hell if i ever sell ANY of my TDR collections and souvenirs of the past 20 yrs.... So sorry.

• Disney fan from Thailand

Hi, I just got The complete set ready that i order from shop in my country ,It's very nice collection for me

i also found that there will be set of Disney Sea on half of them release within this year soon too. WOW!!!! (look at picture under here)

• Banned User

I received my set from an Ebay buyer, and put it together as soon as I opened the box. It's a bit smaller than I had expected once finished but that's OK. Cute details on it. It's 10.5 inches in diameter. Here is a picture of my completed set:

Now... bring on the TDS portions!!!

• Loves Mickey!

Glad you were both able to complete your set! I wonder when the DisneySea part will come out.

• Banned User

UPDATE ON this... The TDSea set pieces on the Lawson's promotion will go on sale on July 7th. Once you hook them with the TDL set, a plastic dome will be sold that covers the set in a neat display dome-like form. Realy COOL!

• Banned User

Well.... another update on this topic. Just got back from my local Lawson's Station store here in Kobe, and they are selling the TDS set already. Just got my first 4 pieces tonight out of 12 I believe. What I'd like to know is.... where or how do you buy the special display dome for the entire TDL and TDS set (as seen on the last Disney Fan magazine)? Ichigopara, any ideas?

Oh, God. Now It quite hard to find LAWSON near location that i stay in Japan now. I`m stay in saginuma area near yokohama. Oh,I wish to found Lawson so much. how about TDS set?

• Banned User

What do you mean you can't find Lawson's? They are just about everywhere.

BTW.. I just got 4 more pieces. I only have 4 more to go to complete the set..

Does anyone care for an Aquarius sport drink?? Hehehe....

What do you mean you can't find Lawson's? They are just about everywhere.

BTW.. I just got 4 more pieces. I only have 4 more to go to complete the set..

Does anyone care for an Aquarius sport drink?? Hehehe....
    today i found one branch of lawson in harajuku,but there are not figure on aquarius and no advertise about it too. however,i quite not found it from anywhere.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast