Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Banned User

Re: Special Anniversary Campaign

Well... I finally was able to complete my entire TDS set (12 pieces total). Took me visits to 6 different Lawsons in Kobe to find all pieces. As soon as I get home and put it together I shall post a picture here.

Still wondering when the display dome will go on sale, but I think it may be later in august? Ichigopara or joe... info please?

• Loves Mickey!

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Well... I finally was able to complete my entire TDS set (12 pieces total). Took me visits to 6 different Lawsons in Kobe to find all pieces. As soon as I get home and put it together I shall post a picture here.

Still wondering when the display dome will go on sale, but I think it may be later in august? Ichigopara or joe... info please?
    I have some not good news for you... You have to win the dome by cutting out the yellow triangle on the front of the paper and sending two per post card. There will be 500 winners and you win the entire set under one dome... Did you keep the little papers? I have one if you need it and my husband wanted a Coca Cola so I'll pick up another tomorrow.

• Banned User

Oh no!! I hate it when they do that!!! Yes, I did keep the instruction papers that came with each set. But no worries... I don't need the dome that much.. BTW.. I will put the TDS set together tonight as I just got home.

EDIT: Ok... I have built the entire set but the picture of the TDS portion came out blurry:

This is what the entire set looks like put together:

This is the TDS section... but it's a blurry picture.

Notice they did not create an INDY attraction piece ,but there is a cute Sindbad and Chandu on the sindbad attraction one..
    Last edited by TDLFAN; 07-15-2008 at 05:30 PM.

• Munchings & Crunchings

It does look like they included the Indy temple, but the Raging Spirits coaster car with Goofy is right next to it. I guess it's hard to accurately represent each park in a half circle...

• Munchings & Crunchings

Oh yeah, I love your Mickey comforter, it's cute!

• Loves Mickey!

The comforter is cute! Thankyou for showing the entire set it looks cool! Why don't you check Tokyu Hands to see if they have a cover that fits it?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    It does look like they included the Indy temple, but the Raging Spirits coaster car with Goofy is right next to it. I guess it's hard to accurately represent each park in a half circle...
    Actually... have you see is the Raging Spirits' temple, as it includes the running water down the front steps. They missed Indy.

And the Tokyu Hands suggestion is a great idea!! Have you done that yourself ichigopara?

• Munchings & Crunchings

Actually... have you see is the Raging Spirits' temple, as it includes the running water down the front steps. They missed Indy.

And the Tokyu Hands suggestion is a great idea!! Have you done that yourself ichigopara?

Yup, you're right, I missed the water looking at it the first time. Then again, it looks like they missed a few things...it's hard to capture all of it. They didn't even include Genie!

• Disney fan from Thailand

I saw this campaign figure on last day of my trip on monday at lawson, however i can't bought it T_T. because i must back to my home country on that day.
    So, i may have to buy it whole set from toy shop that i used to got 1st set before.
    ..... It's very cool and should be one of 25th anniversary goods to collect.

• Loves Mickey!

I haven't checked it out personally but they always have that kind of stuff so it's a good place to check out I think.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123