Seems like lately, not much has been done at TDR that is new in the entertainment dept. since the 20th anniversary, with Cinderellabration now playing for it's 3rd year in a row, TDS's Rhythms of the World having a 2nd season, and TDL's bringing back yet again for the 3rd year another season of Blazing Rhythms this summer. Now..they are all cool cool lavish shows of the kind we'll probably never see again in the US Disney parks. But things didn't used to be like this at TDR and now I am a bit concerned about so much repetition...

However..this year, TDL has debuted a new event (and April will see "Rock Around the Mouse" as well as part of DL's 50th salute) simply called "Disney Princess Days".

This event highlights the Disney Girls in a very regal and elegant way, with a stunning & simple yet elegantly gorgeous parade called "Bouquet of Love", a parade that seems inspired by the Tournament of Roses out in Pasadena. The floats event have distinctive flower fragances that permiate the air as the procession flows by. The event will play thru the end of spring at TDL.

Here are my personal photos from the event. Question and comment are welcomed as usual.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Albu...a=31644415&f=0

Coming soon: TDS's Rhythms 2005 photos, Hong Kong pictorial during Chinese New Year celebration, and also a pictorial from my evening at TDR on Valentine's Day.