Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Leaving for Japan tomorrow! My must see list included--any other suggestions?

In regards to make PS's ahead by phone. I was able to do that for Blue Bayou in March. I called the number I found on the English site. I called a month ahead of when I wanted the PS. I was NOT staying on site. The CM did ask, so it's not like it was an omission on her part. However I think it is limited to certain venues (only maybe 4 or 5) The website is a bit of a maze, but that is where I figured out it was okay.

• steven.

Re: Leaving for Japan tomorrow! My must see list included--any other suggestions?

I hope you have fun and enjoy the resort and the 25th celebration!
    I recommend riding Sinbad at Disney Sea since it is such a nice, little ride, well in general most attractions and shows at the resort are good, so you'll have fun no matter what you do.

So enjoy your trip and buy all the 25th merchandise you can, haha!
    i've got no strings.

• Banned User

I sure hope the weather has improved for those of you in Tokyo right now. I just arrived in Honolulu and it's gorgeous weather here... partly sunny and in the mid 80s.
    (I know... hate me now)

• Loves Mickey!

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I sure hope the weather has improved for those of you in Tokyo right now. I just arrived in Honolulu and it's gorgeous weather here... partly sunny and in the mid 80s.
    (I know... hate me now)
    Still cold and rainy here.

• idk my BFF Minnie

The weather actually isn:t that bad! Its been raining on and off and its bearable, plus makes the temples/shrines more interesting looking. Hopefully Ill go to Disneyland tomorrow or Monday, the weather isnt looking so bad those days.

• Banned User

Well, it certainly was great weather today June 1st.

• idk my BFF Minnie

Whoo, went to Disneyland yesterday, more on this later but in short lines were 2 hours long all day(monday?!!!!) so I didnt ride much but I did what I wanted to do for sure. Sea on Wednesday, but accuweather says sunny/cloudy and weather.com says rainy?! why cant weather sites agree ;=;

• Banned User

Long lines on a monday. LOVE IT!!! Then again, they are that long on rides with Fastpass service. Take away the FP and lines would be on average 40% shorter wait time than those posted for stand By.

• Loves Mickey!

It was pretty crowded at TDS yesterday too because there was a school holiday in Yokohama apparently. ChiiDesu if you are stuck at the hotel tonight because of the rain there will be a TDS special on tv tonight on Nihonterebi from 19:00~19:56. Hope the weather is clear tommorow so you can have fun at TDS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12