May Disney Resort Trip

Hey guys,

visited Japan this May with my University friends for an architecture fieldtrip. While there, I obviously had to go to both Disney Sea and Land. Went to Sea on 26th and Land on the 30th, my brithday...haha.

The weather on the Sea day was rather good altho abit too warm for my liking...but because of the that, I managed to take lots of good pictures.

On the contrary, the weather on Land day was cold and windy, almost like winter. But it did not rain for most part of the day until 7.30pm when the electrical parade started. The rain wasn't heavy but it made the day even colder.

Around mid-day when I went to queue for the 25th anniversary "key of magic", I was told that is was sold out for the day. Really sad. I got a cheaper version at the emporium instead.

Even though inclement weather was present, they carried on with the fireworks show, which pretty much made my day, or in this case, my birthday. this is the first time I had celebrated my birthday at a Disney park and at TDL no less and I have to day that is was one of the more memorable birthdays so far.

Anyways, I uploaded some pictures here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/85562273@N00/

it's just a sampling of my 2 days at TDR, not much but hope you guys will enjoy it!

Now I am looking forward to my HKDL trip in Dec...haha.
    信じてコンパス・オブ・ユア・ハート

• Loves Mickey!

Re: May Disney Resort Trip

Nice pictures! Was one of the pictures of a capsule hotel? What was that like?

Thanks!

yup, that is a pic of a capsule hotel. It's at akihabara capsule inn. We stayed there for a night. Surprisingly it's not as claustrophobic as I originally thought it would be. However, I didn't sleep well probably due to the pillow(it's filled with beads of some sort instead of feathers/cotton). My friends slept well though, funny.
    信じてコンパス・オブ・ユア・ハート

They're still doing Minnie Oh! Minnie? Awesome.

Really nice pictures, thanks for sharing them! Once again, it's proven that TDR is a really, really pretty park.
    You don't need me or my ham, cheese, cheese, cheese, tomato, cheese, ham and tomato sandwiches. And cheese.