Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

• Disney fan from Thailand

Re: 2 New Tokyo Disney Resort CD's!!!

I bought 3CD-set and Disneysea Music album from my japan trip last week. however, i didn't buy Disneyland album .So, i feel disappoint why i don't buy it that time T_T.
    One thing i would like to know about their last track in Disneyland album, what is song name "Dream" that they marked as bonus track?

(i only bought 3cd set,disneysea album,bravisimo and Dream goes on single)

• Tomorrow's Child

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I hope they do not clobber you with shipping charges.
    Well I hope not! lol

It was 6,886 for the TDS and 3 disc TDL and 3,300 shipping charge. I make that about 15 for postage. Which, admittedly is not great but I'm seeing this as a once in a blue moon thing.

And they've just sent me a "Your Order Has Shipped" e-mail (all in kanji naturally! I've stuck it through BableFish and it was quite amusing!)

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by disneythaitown View Post
    One thing i would like to know about their last track in Disneyland album, what is song name "Dream" that they marked as bonus track?
    This track is the entire 5 mins "Dreams" fireworks show from TDL. It's a track only available on this cd so far...and ends the cd, just like the way you would end your day at TDL... watching the fireworks.

I also have a question... oas of last week, this years' Cool the heat, Bonfire, and Starlight Dreams cds were not available on retain in Japan.. but, are they already on sale at the resort?
    Also... any comments from anyone who may have purchased the exclusive Shinseido orgel Disney music CD sold at Ikspiari's store?

• The Darkness to Light

Quote Originally Posted by gurgi View Post
    Is that $80 in just shipping? Also, did you buy from HMV or Amazon.jp? I want to compare shipping between the two.
    Shipping turned out to be 1500 yen, and the total purchase before shipping totaled to be $64 USD. So, in other words, at the time of purchase, my shipping charge for the 3 CD set and the TDS music album was only $16. And that's overseas via USPS!! For Amazon, that's how much I would have to pay for one item to be shipped next day by UPS.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

• Banned User

For the record, purchasing the 3-cd set in Japan's retail costs about $43.

• Shubisha

If you buy from amazon.co.jp it'll be overpriced so sorry heh =P

If you buy from play-asia or yesasia it's pretty decent you just have to put up with the weeklong shipping which if cost is a factor for you is something you can deal with

• The Darkness to Light

For the record, purchasing the 3-cd set in Japan's retail costs about $43.
    I got mine a little cheaper at the time of my order at about $39 for the CD set. I love gambling with the economic convertion rate sometimes.

• Banned User

That's great Zeek!! Sometimes the prices at Amazon JP can be cheaper than their retail price.

One more thing... when I recommended this set, it was because for those of us who have seen all of these shows and parades in person..it means a lot to be "brought back" thru the music once again. Not sure that someone who has not seen these shows or who are not familiar with tier formats when they performed would enjoy the music on this set as much as I do.. unless you are a serious collector and must have this stuff.

• Tomorrow's Child

That's great Zeek!! Sometimes the prices at Amazon JP can be cheaper than their retail price.

One more thing... when I recommended this set, it was because for those of us who have seen all of these shows and parades in person..it means a lot to be "brought back" thru the music once again. Not sure that someone who has not seen these shows or who are not familiar with tier formats when they performed would enjoy the music on this set as much as I do.. unless you are a serious collector and must have this stuff.
    Tier formats?

• The Darkness to Light

You and Joe know me well enough, but the things that stick with me the most is the music from anything I see from TDL. Even if I cannot see the shows and events that are featured on the CD set, the music and its production quality is what I'm looking forward to the most. Very few pieces of music, be it from a Disney theme park or playing on the radio or an MP3 I downloaded, actually captures and stimulates my imagination. Thus far, a majority of TDR's tracks have done that.

• Disney fan from Thailand

I also have a question... oas of last week, this years' Cool the heat, Bonfire, and Starlight Dreams cds were not available on retain in Japan.. but, are they already on sale at the resort?
    Also... any comments from anyone who may have purchased the exclusive Shinseido orgel Disney music CD sold at Ikspiari's store?
    Thank,TDLFAN for your reply. I saw Cool the Heat,Bon Fire Dance and Starlight Dream CD and lot of related goods in TDR in the day i visited .There are also avilable at Hilton Hotel too.
    About Disney CD and DVD, look like i seen that HMV in Ikebukuro branch have campaign sale about their CD too.it's discount until 20%. i think there are in others branch too.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Hathaway Browne View Post
    Tier formats?
    Sorry for the type... means to say "their formats".

• Tomorrow's Child

Sorry for the type... means to say "their formats".
    That's ok then! I sat there for quite a while trying to figure out just what as tier format was.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Hathaway Browne View Post
    That's ok then! I sat there for quite a while trying to figure out just what as tier format was.
    Well.. a "tiered" format is a multi-leveled format, or thing. Such as a tiered cart...

• Tomorrow's Child

Well.. a "tiered" format is a multi-leveled format, or thing. Such as a tiered cart...
    ..or a gaudy wedding cake

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast