Let me just start out by saying I'm glad I found this site! I can't believe how little info is out there about TD. Anyway, I have tons of questions but first a little background. I've been to WDW before our next trip is next week (June 21-28) so I kinda know how things work. This trip to Japan came up unexpectedly as a business trip for my husband. I'm just bumming a ride. I've never been to Japan (my husband has) and neither of us speak the language. We will be traveling from July 5-16 and staying in the Shinagawa Prince Hotel. I will be going to the parks by myself while my husband is working Now on to the questions...
1. Will I be safe traveling to the parks by myself? What about staying till the park closes...will I be safe getting back to the hotel?
2. My husband says the trains are pretty easy to use but will I be able to find my way without speaking the language? It looks like an easy route from our hotel (from the Shinagawa station go to the Tokyo station then to the Maihama station). I would only change trains once right?
3. Does the fastpass system work the same as WDW? ex: only one at a time etc.
4. I found this site www.tdrfan.com that has wonderful info. Does anyone else have good places to look?
5. Are there any good podcasts on TD?
That is all I can think of for now. I'm sure I will think of more! Thanks for all your help.