Sad 25th Anniversary TDR Artist Collection T shirt

Dear fellow disney fanatics this is almost a desperate plea. I really need a particular t shirt from Disneysea (My Sweet Roo-designed by Natsuko Hama). It is part of the 25th Anniversary TDR Artist Collection, collabortaion with Disneysea. I was wondering if anyone would be dropping by anytime soon and can do me a huge favour of getting it. (I will definitely pay for it of course) If not, is there anyway I can order this t shirt online. I live in Singapore by the way. I've searched online and it is not on ebay or any other major sites.

I need to get this t shirt ASAP because if I am not wrong, they will change the design in July. The T shirt really means a lot to me. Hope to hear from you guys soon or drop me a message! Thanks a billion!

Sad 25th Anniversary TDR Artist Collection T shirt

Dear fellow disney fanatics this is almost a desperate plea. I really need a particular t shirt from Disneysea (My Sweet Roo-designed by Natsuko Hama). It is part of the 25th Anniversary TDR Artist Collection, collabortaion with Disneysea. I was wondering if anyone would be dropping by anytime soon and can do me a huge favour of getting it. (I will definitely pay for it of course) If not, is there anyway I can order this t shirt online. I live in Singapore by the way. I've searched online and it is not on ebay or any other major sites.

I need to get this t shirt ASAP because if I am not wrong, they will change the design in July. The T shirt really means a lot to me. Hope to hear from you guys soon or drop me a message at [email protected]! Thanks a billion!

• Banned User

Re: 25th Anniversary TDR Artist Collection T shirt

I actually saw these teeshirts and collection yesterday when I visited TDS. There are three separate collections. Currently, they are on the 2nd edition, and the final edition will release in July. They still have a lot of the merchandise from the 1st and 2nd edition, and I dropped a lot of yen in the pin collection of all the artist designs. The Tee are a bit too small for me (I am a fatmerican), and if I had known before returning home to the USA today, I would have helped you. As of now, I am not returning to Tokyo until mid-July... if by then yoou have not been helped, I will try to look for it and would buy it for you, provided that you are willing to pay for the shipping charges and international taxes and fees. But can't promise anything right now.

Thank you so much TDLfan! I don't mind paying for the charges. The t shirt just means a lot to me. Do let me know when you will be returning to the land of the rising sun!

• Banned User

I really do not like to call Japan "the land of the rising sun". It's as stereotypical as calling the USA the "land of the free".

I will be returning to Tokyo 4th week in July.

• idk my BFF Minnie

Wooow do you have a picture of the shirt?:O

Thank you once again TDLFan!!! =)

Chiidesu, pls find the pic in the following link (bottom, left hand corner)

http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/t...ion/part2.html