Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Loves Mickey!

Re: Some June pictures

Quote Originally Posted by a_shy_kid View Post
    hahaha, i love your pictures!
    i loved primavera, it was so nice.
    the costumes were amazing, the performers were amazing.
    everything amazing and so much fun!
    everyone should see it if they visit the disney sea during that time of year.

hahahaha, sorry about the crowds but it looks like you still had fun.

when i was looking through your thread and saw the pictures of your son...he seemed familiar...
    and then i remembered that i had seen before...
    on youtube!
    hahahaha, i remember uploading some of my tokyo disney videos online and then somehow after watching a bunch of different videos i ended up watching the video of khai being afraid of disney sea, hahaha, i felt so bad for him. you should bring him to the disneyland resort one day.

all your videos and photos are so nice and make me want to visit japan again. i miss it.

and thanks for all your comments on my unfinished trip report.

-steven
    You saw his video? He used to be so scared of TDS! I would love to bring him to Disneyland Resort one day but we are waiting until he is a little older before flying overseas with him again. I loved your photo's too they were so fun to look at!

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Nice pictures!
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

You have such gorgeous pictures I really want to do a trip out to Japan after I get though with school as a graduation gift. lol trying to talk my parents into giving me that as a graduation gift, hopefully I can get that to happen I will certainly plan on going to TDL I need to make a list of all the things i want to do so I am a little better prepared just finding the time between classes is difficult.

Do you have pictures of the park at Christmas? I would love to see what the park looks like then.

• My liver hurts!

GREAT pics!!!
    I love getting a chance to peek in at someones day at TDL....Thanks once again for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
    Try the Hello Te-Kitty-la.

• Loves Mickey!

Quote Originally Posted by kala83 View Post
    You have such gorgeous pictures I really want to do a trip out to Japan after I get though with school as a graduation gift. lol trying to talk my parents into giving me that as a graduation gift, hopefully I can get that to happen I will certainly plan on going to TDL I need to make a list of all the things i want to do so I am a little better prepared just finding the time between classes is difficult.

Do you have pictures of the park at Christmas? I would love to see what the park looks like then.
    The park is really lovely at Christmas and you can find photo's at http://www.jtcent.com/main.php at TDLFAN's photo link I think, at the resort at home website I think too maybe. When I was a student this was one of the easiest times for me too visit and it wasn't too expensive. Spring break isn't a bad time either and it's especially nice if you are able to get and extra week off to make it a two week trip.

Edit: I almost forgot my favorite! Green Field always has gorgeous pictures and you can find some Christmas ones around page 100 you just have to look through them but it will be a pleasure I promise you! http://wolffang.sakura.ne.jp/tdl/joyful.cgi
    Last edited by DreamSweetsLove; 07-14-2008 at 08:25 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123